Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2023 NFL Draft Weekend Thread

Jameson Williams ... most explosive guy in the draft.

Jamyr Gibbs... most explosive guy in the draft.

Not shocking to me.

I can see Nolan Smith being the pick at 18. One of the more explosive defensive guys.

When is Williams playing again ?

Jameson Williams ... most explosive guy in the draft.

Jamyr Gibbs... most explosive guy in the draft.

Not shocking to me.

I can see Nolan Smith being the pick at 18. One of the more explosive defensive guys.

They said right before the draft every position was in play....and I believe them. I don't think it was a smoke screen for trade offers either. They want explosive players and players they feel fit their culture now. We aren't privy to any conversations they have with these guys.

Keep on overreacting everyone.. wait until swift gets hurt on the first hit he takes, if he is even still on the team after the draft. There are still 4 more picks in the next 2 rounds to attack defensive guys. Sit back and enjoy the ride

And he's been right every single time.

Maybe you guys missed when they overhauled the entire defensive backfield. Made our biggest weakness a strength and it's not like they're done picking. I'm betting they get another D lineman or 2. Plus still have some money for post draft signings. This pick didn't undo everything they've done.

It's about where they took him. 2nd RB overall taken at #12. I just can't get on board. You had a pick at 18 and 34 that you could have taken the guy.

Keep on overreacting everyone.. wait until swift gets hurt on the first hit he takes, if he is even still on the team after the draft. There are still 4 more picks in the next 2 rounds to attack defensive guys. Sit back and enjoy the ride
We could have zero RB and its not a need.

Do you think we don't see the 10 times you've already said that?

So the 2 or 3 times I have mentioned defense 5-8 Carolina still running wild over our ass.
We will all root like hell for Gibbs to be great but to pick him #12 is just not smart in my opinion.

Defense has sucked for years and w that?

We passed up on Parson for a RT
We passed up on more defense to draft a RB.

Maybe you guys missed when they overhauled the entire defensive backfield. Made our biggest weakness a strength and it's not like they're done picking. I'm betting they get another D lineman or 2. Plus still have some money for post draft signings. This pick didn't undo everything they've done.

We can all hope you are right.

If we wanted a pass catching back. Should?ve traded for Ekeler.

Last edited:
Back