Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 Election

So who's winning this thing?

Rumors were that Haley would drop out today since she had an announcement to make today, and she's been getting slaughtered by Trump in her own state... But no. Seems she's staying in it trying to wait out some of these trials Trump has going on.

I might just fall asleep until after it's over.
Rumors were that Haley would drop out today since she had an announcement to make today, and she's been getting slaughtered by Trump in her own state... But no. Seems she's staying in it trying to wait out some of these trials Trump has going on.
Thank you. I might just fall asleep until it's over.

She's probably staying in it to spend down RNC funds and make Trump spend down as much of his warchest before the general election. She can't possibly see a path to victory.

Trump and Biden both won the Michigan primaries easily today. My understanding is that the big donors have started pulling their funding of Haley's campaign, so I'd imagine she'll be out of the race any day now. Super Tuesday is just a week away, so I suppose she waits to drop out at the end of that day.

Trump and Biden both won the Michigan primaries easily today. My understanding is that the big donors have started pulling their funding of Haley's campaign, so I'd imagine she'll be out of the race any day now. Super Tuesday is just a week away, so I suppose she waits to drop out at the end of that day.

Is she still a contender for Trump's VP candidate?

Is she still a contender for Trump's VP candidate?

Despite what she says, I’m sure she’d take it if she was offered. I’d be done with her after that though.

Trump would never offer it to her though. DeSantis probably makes the most sense, but it seems safe to assume nowadays that the VP will either be a minority and/or a woman. Been hearing a lot of whispers about Tim Scott lately, hopefully it’s not him.

Despite what she says, I’m sure she’d take it if she was offered. I’d be done with her after that though.

Trump would never offer it to her though. DeSantis probably makes the most sense, but it seems safe to assume nowadays that the VP will either be a minority and/or a woman. Been hearing a lot of whispers about Tim Scott lately, hopefully it’s not him.

I haven't really kept up with any of that. I mean, both Biden and Trump are at the age where they could pass away any day from old age, so I guess I should wonder who I would vote for if that were to happen.

Even SNL has turned on Buck now, too little too late idk. Meanwhile another well known company leaving NY. Demoncrats are laying waste to all

The ruling was 9-0 trump stays on the ballot. Demoncrats hell bent of destroying the country and trump at all cost are pure evil and must be defeated in NOV.

The ruling was 9-0 trump stays on the ballot. Demoncrats hell bent of destroying the country and trump at all cost are pure evil and must be defeated in NOV.
Federal law ALWAYS supersedes state law. It always has. It is a federal election and therefore would be subject to federal law. He hasn’t been convicted of insurrection on a federal level. This was always going to be the result.

I hate the orange cunt as much as the next guy, but if anyone is shocked by this outcome it means they didn’t pay attention in social studies/civics or they really need to check their bias.

Just make sure you keep this energy next time the courts make a ruling you don't agree with and want to cry that the courts are corrupt.

Regardless of which side you’re on, I think Trump staying on the ballot is for the better.

In other news, Nikki Haley finally won something. Washington DC. :p

Regardless of which side you’re on, I think Trump staying on the ballot is for the better.

Agreed. It's best for the country if he does lose, that he loses on the ballot (again) rather than the courts. His cult will claim foul play no matter what but I feel that's the safest route.

Do you really think it was a true "win" or was it just a vote against Trump since it was DC, and a lot of people there are anti-Trump?

Do you really think it was a true "win" or was it just a vote against Trump since it was DC, and a lot of people there are anti-Trump?

That's what it is. Just wish more people in all these other states were equally anti-Trump. :p

Back