Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

3 More MSU Players May Be Booted

There's a bit more history to the rivalry than just the era of Mike DiGiorno.

If UM fans can bring up the entire record for the rivalry, MSU fans should be able to bring up the past when it comes to UM's problems.

There aren't many squeaky clean programs....it's just fun to pile on when it's your "rival" that is having the problems.

If UM fans can bring up the entire record for the rivalry, MSU fans should be able to bring up the past when it comes to UM's problems.

There aren't many squeaky clean programs....it's just fun to pile on when it's your "rival" that is having the problems.

Not these specific problems.

I fail to see what that has to do with the current state of the MSU program? Isn't that what all these threads on this forum about?

Yes. Every thread here is about MSU. Because 4 out of 30 threads on the first page equals 100% of the threads.

If I include the sticky threads, it's 4 out of 37. I think that equals 110% of the threads being about MSU.

Last edited:
I fail to see what that has to do with the current state of the MSU program? Isn't that what all these threads on this forum about?

One post you want to talk about MSU wins racked up when Michigan was down and the next post you want to talk about the current state of the program.

Chris Solari‏ Verified account
CB Vayante Copeland no longer on MSU roster.

Copeland officially gone.

Chris Solari‏ Verified account
CB Vayante Copeland no longer on MSU roster.

Copeland officially gone.

so that's... 13 or 14 total?

at this rate, they may be filling out their 2 deep with walkons this fall.

their new "recruiting coordinator" can just be an upperclassmen sitting at a booth during freshman orientation, asking guys if they want to try out for the varsity football team.

so that's... 13 or 14 total?

at this rate, they may be filling out their 2 deep with walkons this fall.

their new "recruiting coordinator" can just be an upperclassmen sitting at a booth during freshman orientation, asking guys if they want to try out for the varsity football team.

12, but they had two early entries into the draft.

One post you want to talk about MSU wins racked up when Michigan was down and the next post you want to talk about the current state of the program.

My comment was to Mr Obsessed hungry and his constant lame jokes about Dantonio's name. So pointing out the fact that Dantonio has a 7-3 record vs Michigan has nothing to do with all time records. I'm fully aware of the success your program had before the forward pass and when you played all your games at home.

My comment was to Mr Obsessed hungry and his constant lame jokes about Dantonio's name. So pointing out the fact that Dantonio has a 7-3 record vs Michigan has nothing to do with all time records. I'm fully aware of the success your program had before the forward pass and when you played all your games at home.

You act like you don't care about the past, but everyone knows you cry yourself to sleep every night while wearing your leather MSU helmet.

You act like you don't care about the past, but everyone knows you cry yourself to sleep every night while wearing your leather MSU helmet.

I guess that would be better than to actually fuck the leather helmet like some here

Those leather helmets were from before the forward pass, weren't they?

I think not, although the forward pass was still rare in those days.

it maybe was harder to throw the football since it was still actually made of a pig's skin.

back then MSU's football team had a tradition of whoever received the game ball would also have to eat it for dinner because their program was too poor to afford enough food for everyone.

Yes. Every thread here is about MSU. Because 4 out of 30 threads on the first page equals 100% of the threads.

If I include the sticky threads, it's 4 out of 37. I think that equals 110% of the threads being about MSU.

You need to work on your reading comprehension. Where did I say "every" tread. My point was more in reference to all 4 threads being the same content.

By the way, shouldn't you make yet another thread after the Copeland news?

How many people did Michigan lose when RR was hired? Michigan's 2008 APR dropped just below 900. For MSU to maintain a 2-year average of 940, they need 902.

edit: You have to pass the 2-year OR the 4-year requirement. MSU's 4-year score is fine.

Last edited:
Back