Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

#8 Miami verses #1 Denver NBA Finals

biggunsbob

Finals schedule

2023 NBA Finals schedule
#8 Miami Heat (44-38) verses Denver Nuggets (53-29)
Miami 1-1 in play in games.
Miami 4-1 over Milwaukee???.Denver 4-1 over Minnesota.
Miami 4-2 over New York????Denver 4-2 over Phoenix.
Miami 4-3 over Denver????...Denver 4-0 over Los Angeles

======================================

Game 1: Denver 104 Miami 93 Final.
Game 2: Miami 111 Denver 108 Final.
Game 3: Denver 109 Miami 94 Final.
Game 4: Denver 108 Miami 95 Final
Game 5: Denver 94 Miami 89 Final.
Denver wins series 4-1

Last edited:
NBA finals: Network coverage.

NHL finals:
725eec2d-2dac-434e-8bb0-6b4b94f3d9cc_text.gif

Last edited:
NBA finals: Network coverage.

NHL finals:
725eec2d-2dac-434e-8bb0-6b4b94f3d9cc_text.gif

Not sure I get the reference. Are you saying the finals will be like Animal House or the two teams are losers.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Not sure I get the reference. Are you saying the finals will be like Animal House or the two teams are losers.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neither: That the NHL is relegated to the reject-room.

The NHL SC Finals have appeared on network tv for the last 15 seasons. Not this season. ESPN (ABC) apparently bailed on the NHL in the post season favor of the NBA.

Game one
Denver 104 Miami 93 Final.

Heat 2 free throws. Fewest attempts in playoff history I think I saw.

Denver was 9-0 at home in the playoffs until tonight.. Down 8 heading into the 4th quarter Miami was clutch in the fourth quarter

Heat outscore Denver 36-25 in the 4th quarter.
I know he had a lot of minutes through 3 but Denver up by 8-9 and they sit Jokic at the start of the 4th. 3 possession and about a minute later they were tied. Never take out the horse.

Oh, wow.

Miami steals home court advantage.

Is Michael Malone blaming the loss on how much media attention is being paid to LeBron James and the Lakers?

I know he had a lot of minutes through 3 but Denver up by 8-9 and they sit Jokic at the start of the 4th. 3 possession and about a minute later they were tied. Never take out the horse.

Duncan Robinson went off to start the 4th.

11:40 26 footer three . 83-78

10:57 Driving layup for 2 misses ft. 85-80

10:50 27 footer 85-83

10:48 Denver timeout

10:10 Vincent 26 footer 86-85 Heat.

In my opinion the Nuggets were shell shocked after blowing a 8 point lead in 2 minutes. They never recovered and never took the lead back.

https://www.espn.com/nba/playbyplay/_/gameId/401544847

Back