Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

aaron rodgers' greatness SICKENS me......

Rodgers has been great, but I don't see much pressure on him. He's able to step up in the pocket and make his reads. We'll need an inside pass rush to have a chance of stopping him. His receivers are catching everything near them too.

He's human. I think people get carried away too soon. He's got to do it for a few more years to be mentioned as an all-time great, but the announcers are already anointing him as the best ever.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
He's always avoiding taking a sack lol

guaranteed his heads on a swivel in 3 weeks....probably has foggy memories of his last visit.

Will be interesting to see if we make any adjustments on the D. The ability to rush 4 and still get pressure allows you to do alot in coverage against their multiple wr sets. Jennings, jordy, driver, jones, finley, not to mention their rookie....its kinda ridiculous lol. If just 1 of them gets open rodgers finds them.

SLICK said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:
I have no problem with flynn beating the lions

worked out well last year...he got beat by Stanton.....lol

I'm sure that's what everybody on the packers team remembers. Not like they went on to win the superbowl or anything.

Coming into this year their number one goal was to beat the lions.. lmao

Maize&Cheese304 said:
SLICK said:
worked out well last year...he got beat by Stanton.....lol

I'm sure that's what everybody on the packers team remembers. Not like they went on to win the superbowl or anything.

Coming into this year their number one goal was to beat the lions.. lmao

like I said....Rodgers probably has very foggy memories.

Well they won the super bowl. I doubt anyone on the whole damn team has a lot of memories of playing the freakin lions.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Well they won the super bowl. I doubt anyone on the whole damn team has a lot of memories of playing the freakin lions.

Aaron does...it's all that matters , Im sure Suh will remind him early and often.

We also lost to the redskins last year. And 4 other teams. I don't really care lol.

If they lose to the lions I really wouldn't care. They could lose a couple games, as long as they have homefield it won't really bother me.

I don't think anyone doubts GB isn't the best team. But 16-0 is tough to do. So outside NYG, I think Detroit has the best shot.

I think detroit has a better chance. Our pass defense has sucked yards wise, but they've been getting TOs. And eli manning is well, eli manning.

GB will hear the Det fans on Thanksgiving....it will be loud...If its anything like SF game the OL will have trouble hearing AR in the shotgun

Maize&Cheese304 said:
We also lost to the redskins last year. And 4 other teams. I don't really care lol.

If they lose to the lions I really wouldn't care. They could lose a couple games, as long as they have homefield it won't really bother me.

ofcourse you dont care....fuck off...lol...you care

but you can say you don't because if they do happen to beat the Pack , at least you got that going for ya eh Slappy.

Back