Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Adding your favourite team to your profile

PGen98

Forum Helper
Administrator
Bolton Wanderers
Dallas Stars
Hi all,

@Cam has been hard at work adding a new "Shop" addition to the forums that will allow you to claim your favourite sports teams' logos and display them on your profile. It's called a Shop, but that will be changing because it's misleading. Nothing in the Shop costs a single penny and it is intended more as a means to allow you to grab the icons of your favourite teams, there is not and will not be a price of any kind attached to them.

So let's take a look at how to add your favourite team to your profile:

1.) Select the cart icon next to your notifications box and click on the "Shop" link.

1708315782932.png

2.) Select the league of your favourite team from the list of categories.

1708315831049.png

3.) Select your favourite team from the list of teams (you can do this multiple times so you can select all of your favourite teams).

1708315867100.png

4.) Click on "Get Free" on the right hand side of the page to bring up a pop-up confirming you want to select this item.

1708315893434.png

5.) Click on "Add to cart" (the phrases in use here, Purchase and cart are misleading, you are not buying anything, it's all free)

1708315909734.png

6.) On the right hand side of the page you now see a View Cart / Checkout link, click on that.

1708315929135.png

7.) Click the Purchase button (again, misleading, you aren't purchasing so much as simply adding the icon to your account).

1708315948568.png

8.) You will now be taken to your inventory page, select "Settings" and ensure that the item is set to Active.

1708315967569.png

1708315982319.png

9.) That's it, the icon is now displayed on your profile for all to see!

1708316009303.png

We hope you enjoy this new feature and have a great time adding your favourite teams :)

Reactions: Cam
Since this post, we’ve added MLS, Arena Football, and two conferences of NCAA. Going to be working on adding more NCAA. Probably add WNBA, Premier League, etc as well at some point.

If there is anything you guys want me to add that we don’t already have, let me know. For example, someone recently asked me about Detroit Mercy, so we’ll get that added.

Also, if you can’t quite figure out how to go through the Shop process, that’s fine. Just tell me what your favorite teams are and I’ll add them for you. Remember you can display up to 8 teams! :)

We know you're a closet Vols fan. Add them to your favorites. You can replace the Kats.

We know you're a closet Vols fan. Add them to your favorites. You can replace the Kats.

i hate them episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

There are photos of me as a toddler wearing that horrible orange, but it's been a very long time. I enjoy the heartbreak of being a Vandy fan. Watched us lose to Florida this morning. Really rough year of college basketball. And football season was no better. :p

Added the rest of the Power 5 conferences. Pac-12, ACC, and Big 12. Also added Detroit Mercy.

Well if we're taking requests, let's got some EFL League One badges going for my hometown Bolton Wanderers :p

(kidding, kidding, but it's nice to see the variety!)

Well if we're taking requests, let's got some EFL League One badges going for my hometown Bolton Wanderers :p

(kidding, kidding, but it's nice to see the variety!)

Never heard of that, but it's added!

Added my Minor League Baseball team and the Pistons G League team. :p

Guys, if you have trouble using this feature, I’ll gladly add your teams to your profile for you. Just let me know!

Back