Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Alan Trammell, Jack Morris selected for Baseball Hall of Fame

https://totallytigers.wordpress.com/2022/10/05/knowing-when-to-let-go/
KNOWING WHEN TO LET GO.
Totally Tigers

?The one thing I can say and quite honestly I hope Scott Harris is listening right now ? I will go on the record and say I think that this team has over-evaluated their players for quite some time. They put more hope and trust and faith in their players then I think was legit. That?s just my opinion. It?s a tough thing to get rid of guys that you have a vested interest in, a relationship in, you know they?re good people. That?s the hardest thing about this business is cutting the cord and saying goodbye to those kind of people. But if you want to win, you gotta to be tough. Mentally and physically.?

These thoughts were uttered Tuesday night during the double-header. And it was by far the best thing to come out of those games. Maybe the entire season.

Finally, some honesty is coming out about just how deep and long this stink has gone on despite the constant attempts by the major local beat writers to cover for the organization?s ineptitude by praising almost every single player signed by Detroit.

So who said it?

Jack Morris.

Back