Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ancient aliens

tigermud

Blew me away, and I may have to agree with Steve Quayle's theory on it all. ancient aliens / fallen angels / watchers, book of Enoch it's all one in the same. it's the same story.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/steve-quayles-photos-of-alien-symbols-glyphs-10622/

633ec15870a93506ffe17156

https://vimeo.com/721077055/83b5fb5445?embedded=true&source=vimeo_logo&owner=42005132

Last edited:
Why would Aliens inscribed their own symbols and ships. The first photo in the link looks like a dick, is that an alien dick.

is steve quayle related to Dan Quayle? I just posted a pic of him in the IU score prediction thread

A 9000 year old nearly pristine stone tablet with intact carvings just randomly found in Mexico.....:tup:

I guess Alex Jones is selling gullible pills now, and we know who's buying them.

A 9000 year old nearly pristine stone tablet with intact carvings just randomly found in Mexico.....:tup:

I guess Alex Jones is selling gullible pills now, and we know who's buying them.

If it had been found on Mount Sinai, that shit there would be worth some money.

Alex Jones has nothing to do with it, asshole.

You people suck

Last edited:
I know, right?

It could be that guy who put them pristine stone tablets that Moses found on Mount Sinai.

You mean Yahweh? The Hebrew god? And eventually later the Christian god, and Muslim god, kinda.

But definitely NOT Baal, Ra, Marduk, etc. or any other gods at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes on Antiques Roadshow, people bring "ancient artifacts" they bought here or there, and the appraisers are like "This was made last year. You can still see the marks from the plastic injection mold it came out of. I'm sorry."

you can tell they want to say "You dumbass" but they never do.

The "artifact" in the pic reminds me of that.

The people who bring these things on always kinda just hang their heads in shame when they learn they were fooled. But I wonder if anyone ever doubled down and started yelling it was ancient aliens, and ranting about conspiracies and all that? They'd probably edit it out.

sometimes on Antiques Roadshow, people bring "ancient artifacts" they bought here or there, and the appraisers are like "This was made last year. You can still see the marks from the plastic injection mold it came out of. I'm sorry."

you can tell they want to say "You dumbass" but they never do.

The "artifact" in the pic reminds me of that.

The people who bring these things on always kinda just hang their heads in shame when they learn they were fooled. But I wonder if anyone ever doubled down and started yelling it was ancient aliens, and ranting about conspiracies and all that? They'd probably edit it out.

Just remember one thing, if you want, or don't. When we are all told it was the aliens that created us this will the great deception.

that is all. I will have nothing more to say on the subject and or Science & Astronomy board.

Last edited:
Just remember one thing, if you want, or don't. When we are all told it was the aliens that created us this will the great deception.

that is all. I will have nothing more to say on the subject and or Science & Astronomy board.

This really shouldn't be on the "Science and Astronomy" board... we need a Bullshit and Astrology board.

Back