Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Andre Braugher RIP

A lot of them Hollywood types die young. Have been doing so since the inception of the place. Scores of them spanning every decade from 1900 on. More recently, that Phoenix River. And Ledge Heath. Lee Brandon. Rocky Stallone?s kid.. The list is long and growing. Andre was an old guy by comparison. RIP.

I mean look at Marilyn Monroe. She got that JFK disease. There?s no cure for that. And Jean Seaberg. She swallowed a pharmacy. So did Anissa Jones. I mean, who does that?

Last edited:
A lot of them Hollywood types die young. Have been doing so since the inception of the place. Scores of them spanning every decade from 1900 on. More recently, that Phoenix River. And Ledge Heath. Lee Brandon. Rocky Stallone?s kid.. The list is long and growing. Andre was an old guy by comparison. RIP.

I mean look at Marilyn Monroe. She got that JFK disease. There?s no cure for that. And Jean Seaberg. She swallowed a pharmacy. So did Anissa Jones. I mean, who does that?

You just explained life. People die at all ages. Going back to hollywood and George Burns, Mike Douglas, Bob Hope, Mel Brooks and the list goes on, lived or still living after 90.

You just explained life. People die at all ages. Going back to hollywood and George Burns, Mike Douglas, Bob Hope, Mel Brooks and the list goes on, lived or still living after 90.

Yeah but don?t you think that the ratio is a bit off? I wonder what the actuaries would reveal between the general population and the Famous Acting Pool.

Yeah but don?t you think that the ratio is a bit off? I wonder what the actuaries would reveal between the general population and the Famous Acting Pool.

My guess is as good as yours. <->

61 is way to young in my opinion. But then I am 62 and want to live till I am 100 !
Not happening probably sadly for me but it?s a goal lol.

61 is way to young in my opinion. But then I am 62 and want to live till I am 100 !
Not happening probably sadly for me but it?s a goal lol.

That might depend, shit can have a tendency to go south at around a little over 80.

Both of my darling departed parents lived to beyond 80, and both were looking for a the exit.

Time for a poignant musical interlude.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lkB_d0oFAaM&pp=ygUcc2VwdGVtYmVyIHNvbmcgd2lsbGllIG5lbHNvbg==

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l76Fh...vIHJlbWVtYmVyIHRoYXQga2luZCBvZiBzZXB0ZW1iZXI=

Back