Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bball game thread Tuesday & Wed.

Chaminade hung with NDSucks into the 2nd half. They aren't completely terrible.

Up 10 now and Matthews is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Selection committee look at us !!!!

Can we hold a 23 point lead !!!!

ND having no issues with Lsu at half up 40-24 at half.
92-53 final

Yikes
Long way to go !!

Last edited:
Nice to see LSU's backup center went 1-5 from three against NDSucks. Naturally, he was the guy who drained two huge threes down the stretch against us.

Nice to see LSU's backup center went 1-5 from three against NDSucks. Naturally, he was the guy who drained two huge threes down the stretch against us.

Yeah amoung many garbage baskets Lsu made verses us. It was maddening.

Yeah amoung many garbage baskets Lsu made verses us. It was maddening.

They had a hot shooting night and it sucks it came against us. Hopefully they don't end up being a bad loss because they were on for one night.

Let's kick VCU's ass tonight! :cheers::spin:

It's crazy how much better Matthews is than everyone else on this team. He looks like a pro.

I'm not sure where the mocks have him. He might need another year to shore up weaknesses, but I think he's got that DJ Wilson-type rawness where he can get drafted.

Walk in and vcu goes on a freaking 9-2 run. Pathetic offense, and defense .

Last edited:
Back