Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Because Mitchrapp Won't...Crazy Democrat Quotes

It probably wouldn't be too hard to come up w/ some crazy shit from the Dem ranks but like I said, it's a childish argument. Plus, like Tinsel said, you would never admit that what they say or do is completely crazy.

Translation: I can't come up with some crazy quotes from the Dem ranks, because you know if they were just a google away, I would've posted dozens of them, and would be loudly claiming victory and calling people names, instead of taking my ball and going home, like a little girl.

Oh, come on guys, lighten up and let's have a little fun with this, this is really easy; look, here's none other than the brother of the Democrat Governor and the son of the former Democrat Governor of New York having a chuckle on the Veep himself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GFXS0SM8t0

Last edited:
Translation: I can't come up with some crazy quotes from the Dem ranks, because you know if they were just a google away, I would've posted dozens of them, and would be loudly claiming victory and calling people names, instead of taking my ball and going home, like a little girl.

Yeah, because finding stupid, crazy shit Dems say is almost as hard as pulling a shrub out of your back yard - that is, if you're not a prepubescent girl, or an internet tough guy like Michturd then it's obviously pretty f'n hard. Only someone as dumb as you would read a stupid thread like "crazy things republicans say" and think it's worth spending time piling on.

Last edited:
You could do a thread called Stupid Shit Conservatives say and copy and paste all of tstupid's posts over the years

You could do a thread called Stupid Shit Conservatives say and copy and paste all of tstupid's posts over the years

Ok. Ok. We surrender.

Edit: ...but in our defense, our side has been dumbed down on purpose. It's gotten out of control, but it takes more education and more than a sound byte to sell someone on some econ theory. It's far easier to yell "BE AFRAID! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! THEY'LL TAKE YOUR JOB!" Dems have it way easier: "We'll give you more stuff than they will." No dumbing down or nuanced explanation needed.

Last edited:
Yeah, because finding stupid, crazy shit Dems say is almost as hard as pulling a shrub out of your back yard - that is, if you're not a prepubescent girl, or an internet tough guy like Michturd then it's obviously pretty f'n hard. Only someone as dumb as you would read a stupid thread like "crazy things republicans say" and think it's worth spending time piling on.

You calling someone out on being an Internet tough guy is rich.

Ok. Ok. We surrender.

Edit: ...but in our defense, our side has been dumbed down on purpose. It's gotten out of control, but it takes more education and more than a sound byte to sell someone on some econ theory. It's far easier to yell "BE AFRAID! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! THEY'LL TAKE YOUR JOB!" Dems have it way easier: "We'll give you more stuff than they will." No dumbing down or nuanced explanation needed.
Yes, that's the conundrum of the gop. There's the rich white guy vote that they'll dominate but that won't win elections so you need to pander to the low income whites who care about guns, abortion, and God

Yes, that's the conundrum of the gop. There's the rich white guy vote that they'll dominate but that won't win elections so you need to pander to the low income whites who care about guns, abortion, and God

Which is so much less noble than the low income folks who care about getting more government cheese. And because the white liberal elitist vote won't win elections either, they pander to low income prisoner to the government poverty machine w/ more and more promises of wealth confiscation and redistribution. Yes, voting for the right to someone else's property is far more noble than voting for actual constitutional rights...

Last edited:
Which is so much less noble than the low income folks who care about getting more government cheese. And because the white liberal elitist vote won't win elections either, they pander to low income prisoner to the government poverty machine w/ more and more promises of wealth confiscation and redistribution. Yes, voting for the right to someone else's property is far more noble than voting for actual constitutional rights...

Constitutional rights like trying to enact laws to tell people who can and cannot marry? To tell a woman what she can or cannot do with her body? Or establishing things like the Patriot Act, which does so much for Constititional rights.....

Meanwhile the right is banging the 2nd amendment drum constantly without even reading it's language. You guys read "The right to keep and bear arms..." then stop reading. But when someone suggest more stringent background checks or limits on assault rifles and high capacity magazines you scream from the rooftops about your constitutional rights.

Constitutional rights like trying to enact laws to tell people who can and cannot marry? To tell a woman what she can or cannot do with her body? Or establishing things like the Patriot Act, which does so much for Constititional rights.....

Meanwhile the right is banging the 2nd amendment drum constantly without even reading it's language. You guys read "The right to keep and bear arms..." then stop reading. But when someone suggest more stringent background checks or limits on assault rifles and high capacity magazines you scream from the rooftops about your constitutional rights.

I keep thinking maybe one day Thumb will actually post something that makes sense and demonstrates he at least somewhat understands the argument. But you never do. Keep trying kid, the law of averages is on your side more and more each day.

Jeez. some people just can't handle internet message boards... always resorting to insults, personal threats, etc. Way to take what could've been a fun thread (not as fun as the stupid things republicans say thread, but still) and ruin it.

Anyways... here's a stupid thing Nancy Pelosi said. She wouldn't let the nine-months pregnant, double amputee Iraq War Veteran Tammy Duckworth vote by proxy because it would be a "slippery slope." That's stupid!

Jeez. some people just can't handle internet message boards... always resorting to insults, personal threats, etc. Way to take what could've been a fun thread (not as fun as the stupid things republicans say thread, but still) and ruin it.

Anyways... here's a stupid thing Nancy Pelosi said. She wouldn't let the nine-months pregnant, double amputee Iraq War Veteran Tammy Duckworth vote by proxy because it would be a "slippery slope." That's stupid!

Bryan Suits, who I like to listen to on the radio, was talking about this. He's a generally libertarian ex-military type who isn't religious; he has referred to him as atheist a couple of times, I think.

Anyway, he likes to say that women, amputees and ex-military should all be up in arms about this...although the way he talks about is pretty funny.

There is, according to him, a schism in the Democratic Caucus, where more blue dogs like Tammy Duckworth would want steer the caucus in a different direction than Pelosi would have on her agenda.

Suits reported that Jon Stewart went full on ballistic at Pelosi over this; here's the clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JaAnY3hCx0

He called me "kid" on the interwebs.

I guess he wins.

He called me "kid" on the interwebs.

I guess he wins.

yeah?

It's really neither...

Now zyxt and Spartanass will show up and get their extra chromosomes all bent outta shape.

You expect me to be respectful to you? Funny how you and turd, the biggest tough guy internet bullies on this forum whine about other people responding in kind. You guys make me laugh. Not sure where you guys get the threats from - never seen anybody on here threaten anyone.

yeah?

You expect me to be respectful to you? Funny how you and turd, the biggest tough guy internet bullies on this forum whine about other people responding in kind. You guys make me laugh. Not sure where you guys get the threats from - never seen anybody on here threaten anyone.

Funny how you seem to have that sort of relationship with several posters here Thumb :*)

Didn't call Bob a name once. Just told him he was wrong about working the fryer being hard work. If anything, he was the one doing the name calling.

But I am proud of all the work I've done in my life. And I'm not telling anyone how much or little they should make - that's what you're team is doing. I'm saying they should get paid what their labor is worth - not more and definitely not less. Funny that a few months ago you were whining about the blisters you got when you tried unsuccessfully to pull a couple bushes out of the ground and now you're trying to discredit my opinion of what hard work is. You're a complete idiot and a jackass chump, but I gotta give you credit - you make me laugh more than anyone on this forum except Tinsel, but he's actually trying to make people laugh.

Pretty positive I just called what you said is BS or Bullshit.. Not sure what name calling you are mentioning?

yeah?

I'm not complaining about you not being respectful, since your respect is not something I covet.

Just that you using the term "kid" is pretty much the ultimate internet fail, and I was making fun of you for it. I'm sure you can do better.

Idiots or no, you seem to get a similar response after you run for cover and accuse others of calling you names, when they (the idiots you speak of) are only answering in kind. I think I remember saying nearly those exact words to you a number of times in the past.

I think it is just another of your failure tactics when you lose an argument.

So coming from you - the silly "fix" you made means almost nothing. You keep trying kid, I'm sure the law of averages will catch up with you one day.

Oh wait . . .!

Last edited:
Idiots or no, you seem to get a similar response after you run for cover and accuse others of calling you names

You sir, as out of your fucking mind. I'm not running anywhere, and never have. I simply made fun of him for what name he called me, not the fact that he called me a name.

Nice try though, keep it up! Sooner or later you're bound to get something right.

Back