Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ben Johnson coming back

The main reason this won’t happen is something they don’t even mention…..firing Campbell destroys the locker room, pisses off almost all the players and undermines EVERYTHING the last 3 years have been built on.

This article is stupid.
That is beyond stupid. Not one but 2 playoff wins and a division title erasing over 30 years of misery and they want destroy it.. wow.

That is beyond stupid. Not one but 2 playoff wins and a division title erasing over 30 years of misery and they want destroy it.. wow.

The simple answer is tell Dan “the next time you’re on the verge of the first Super Bowl in franchise history, instead of doing what you did in the second half the last time, do something else, instead.”

My only advice for Dan next year would be it’s ok to settle for FG’s a little bit more often than you do. 4 and anything more than 1 or 2. And 40-48 should be within reasonable expectation for your FG kicker to succeed.

My only advice for Dan next year would be it’s ok to settle for FG’s a little bit more often than you do. 4 and anything more than 1 or 2. And 40-48 should be within reasonable expectation for your FG kicker to succeed.

Big Brain Brad will surely add a good kicker. No doubt

CB1 (Sutton to CB2), second pass rusher (though I like McNeil, Paschal, Houston still), new LG, bring back Glasgow and kicker the big needs

LB is solid and moves to good if Campbell gets better. Barnes in a contract year. Bring Reeves Mabin back though but it won't be as cheap again.

WR X before Champ game I would say bring back Reynolds on a smart deal but now might need WR X too.

Round 3 add a 3rd offensive tackle over injured Nelson and Skipper

The only super star needed is CB1, the others need to be just be good fits but would be awesome to get another super star DE too.

The main reason this won’t happen is something they don’t even mention…..firing Campbell destroys the locker room, pisses off almost all the players and undermines EVERYTHING the last 3 years have been built on.

This article is stupid.

I was thinking the same thing.

Back