Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Best thing about the 4-0 start........

bdtay71

3 of those wins came on the road. Of the 3, 2 were against quality teams and 1 was against a division opponent. I expected us to be much better but would have never anticipated this kind of start.

Based on the other teams starts in the NFC (especially with us beating Tampa and Dallas) we probably just need 1 more road win and then just go 5-3 at home to get to 10-6 and make the playoffs. One game at a time but that certainly seems doable when you put it like that doesn't it?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Monday is the big test.

And being that it's a home game, I'd like to see us put together 4 good quarters of football......

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I'm Drunk......

Oh ya, buddy
cool.png

Considering the Lions couldnt win on the road for nearly 3 years - its really incredible that they have been able to win 3 out of 4 on the road, with two BIG TIME comebacks..

That is the direct result of good coaching.

.500 the rest of the way and they have a very good chance of making the playoffs

baitnbat said:
Somehow no sacks again today...but Stafford got hit quite a bit.

I'm a little concerned with Williams but what the hell... SLH needs some snaps on 1st and 2nd sooner or later. He's such a run stuffer but the coaches know moar than I....

If the lions go .500 the rest of the way I dont think they quite make the playoffs. Atlanta, Tampa, Detroit, Dallas, and dont forget about Philly might all have a shot at 10 wins (yes I think it is possible for philly to go 9-3 with all the talent on that team).

suh said:
If the lions go .500 the rest of the way I dont think they quite make the playoffs. Atlanta, Tampa, Detroit, Dallas, and dont forget about Philly might all have a shot at 10 wins (yes I think it is possible for philly to go 9-3 with all the talent on that team).

Good thing we have the tie breaker over two of those teams. With a shot to get the tie breaker over atl with a game at home

Back