Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Binge Watching

nsonnett14

With the Tigers blowing ass , and not much other sports going on , i found myself looking for a good binge show . Started back with round 2 of Breaking Bad !! I was late to the initial party as is when it came out , so im sure everyone has already seen the series 3-4 times ...anyway forgot how damn epic this show really is !! Any other good Binges ya got ?

If you haven't watched Burn Notice I'd highly recommend it. I thought it was fantastic.

Peaky Blinders
Sons of Anarchy
Sopranos (watched it years ago but watched again last year)
Narcos
Gotham

Better Call Saul

I loved Breaking Bad, but was like "Meh, I already kinda know what happens to Saul; how good can the backstory be?"

It turns out, really good. not nearly as much violence as Breaking Bad though.

Never even considered Burn Notice an option , will check it out ... Dalton i watched a few Peaky Blinders episodes and was like mehhh , might have to give it another shot as everyone seems to love that show . The others you mentioned , i was really into Gotham for a while but i cut the cord and then lost the ability to follow/watch without paying . The others all good ive heard , i haven't seen a single episode of any of them . And me being from Jersey and not seeing Sopranos is a disgrace haha

Better Call Saul

I loved Breaking Bad, but was like "Meh, I already kinda know what happens to Saul; how good can the backstory be?"

It turns out, really good. not nearly as much violence as Breaking Bad though.

Have watched the first 2 seasons so far , excellent i know its a prequel so i wasnt sure how much i should watch before finishing BB

With the Tigers being unwatchable dreck the past couple seasons I’ve begun watching series I never thought I would. I’m almost through season 4 of The Sopranos, glad I’m 15 years late to the punch.

Season 3 of Ozark is coming out soon, I’m really looking forward to that, I loved the first two seasons.

With the Tigers being unwatchable dreck the past couple seasons I?ve begun watching series I never thought I would. I?m almost through season 4 of The Sopranos, glad I?m 15 years late to the punch.

Season 3 of Ozark is coming out soon, I?m really looking forward to that, I loved the first two seasons.

I gotta start Sopranos , there's just so many episodes !! haha and yea can't wait for Ozark too come back

Watched
Mad men.
Altered Carbon (hoping for a season 2).

Waiting for the next seasons
Peaky Blinders.
The last kingdom.
Frontier.
Taboo.
Lost in Space.
Luther.

Oldies but goodies
Farscape..
Firefly.
Battlestar Galactic.

Just to many good shows to name. I keep meaning to watch dark matter and black mirror and Ozark, many others but sometimes I get so far behind like In season 2 of better call Saul and I just never catch up.

Still watching on and off
Soprano?s.
The Expanse. Don?t have amazon prime.
Strangers Things.
Yellowstone.
Comedians in cars getting coffee.

There are just to many good series now.

Last edited:
Just the fact that you actually went and searched for this and posted it shows what a fucking wack job you are . I'd rather watch videos of you getting punched in the face over and over

Yeah, sorry, there?s no one on the planet I?d allow to do that.

Everyone having a decent conversation , no fights or arguments , and you get this clown Tinsel ( who is somehow a Mod) interject with posting a link to graphic videos of animals getting hit by cars and trains .

Everyone having a decent conversation , no fights or arguments , and you get this clown Tinsel ( who is somehow a Mod) interject with posting a link to graphic videos of animals getting hit by cars and trains .

Don?t blame me, blame YouTube.

They are the ones who decided the videos met their standards-I didn?t.

I am the victim here.

Did you click on any of them? If not, it's the equivalent of seeing books on the library shelves and leaving them there.

If so, why did you?

As an olive branch, here is a binge suggestion that I hope you will find less disconcerting.

No animals were harmed during the filming of this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bq4SGw_L-c4

Back