Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bitcoin not so good for the environment

Big Crypto confab in Miami next week, apparently even Ron Paul is one of the speakers, that surprised me. Last hurrah dead cat bounce for Crypto trades next week before the big plunge off the cliff.

Ron Paul is one of the speakers because: 1) they paid him to be or 2) he has nothing better to do and is old and senile.

after the last week, I'm more convinced than before that all this crypto shit needs to be outlawed in some way shape or form. and good fucking riddance to it

Ron Paul is one of the speakers because: 1) they paid him to be or 2) he has nothing better to do and is old and senile.

after the last week, I'm more convinced than before that all this crypto shit needs to be outlawed in some way shape or form. and good fucking riddance to it

Digital currently will one day be used to enslave the world by 2030 it's all part of the build back better global reset, Fed Beast Coin digitized wearable tatto's tied to the blocked in chains beast coin chicom credit score system.

In other news Joe is still one creepy old fck

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Last edited:
Digital currently will one day be used to enslave the world by 2030 it's all part of the build back better global reset, Fed Beast Coin digitized wearable tatto's tied to the blocked in chains beast coin chicom credit score system.

In other news Joe is still one creepy old fck

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

this reads like one of those computer text generators wrote it.

I don't mean the text in your link, I mean the text in your post

China's central bank rules all crypto currency transactions are illegal. (link).

GOOD for them. I wish our government could enforce sane laws and policy that easily.

Dumpathon underway in the markets. BTC finally returning to the trash heap for which it came.

Back