Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Border chaos

Oh my god! I hope they aren't here to do all the jobs nobody can get Americans to do.

Oh my god! I hope they aren't here to do all the jobs nobody can get Americans to do.

Who knows? Both of the last two presidents were happy to pay people to stay home.

And yeah, I get your reference to W back during his time in office.

And yeah, Michelle Malkin famously, at CPAC slammed the Bushes, and much of the Republican brain trust, including the ?ghost of John McCain?, for being duplicitous regarding the border.

But that was cowardly - not they?re not duplicitous; but she left out a glaring ghost that the CPAC audience would have likely drawn and quartered her for had she brought him into the equation.

Because she didn?t mention the ghost of the ?amnesty-ist in chief;? a president who I came to think was pretty good and voted for him the second time I had a chance to, but sure as hell he wasn?t perfect.

Then who the fuck is?

At least we know coronavirus only gets here by plane through legal channels otherwise there?s no way our government would be illegally relocating tens of thousands of border crossers in the middle of the night without testing them during a pandemic.

I wonder if Americans can get natural immunity by illegally crossing over into Canada or Mexico.

Last edited:
Washington Examiner is not a credible source.

Buck Fiden will go down as the worst president in the history of these un-United States of America. Unless he isn?t able to finish out his term then he?ll come in at #2 just behind Harris

https://www.tucsonweekly.com/tucson...eaching-an-all-time-high/Content?oid=31851677

If President Biden had set out to make the Arizona-Mexico border more dangerous for American citizens, he?s done a fine job. His policies have opened our southern border to the world, creating an epic mess.

Border Patrol agents get into heated exchange with USBP chief during Mayorkas visit
Jan. 29, 2022 - 0:48 - Video from a Border Patrol source shows agents getting into a heated back and forth with USBP Chief Raul Ortiz right in front of Homeland Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas during his visit in Laredo, Texas.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6294307701001#sp=show-clips

Last edited:
I guess this goes here: Republitard conspiracy morons shut down butterfly nature center in TX, because they think it's a haven for illegal immigrants:

The Center?s executive director, M?ri?nn? Trevino-Wright, initially made the decision to keep the nature preserve closed during the rally after she and her staff were allegedly physically attacked there last week by congressional candidate Kimberly Lowe and an aide.

Lowe is a Republican congressional candidate from Virginia and was originally set to attend the We Stand American rally. Trevino-Wright explained how Lowe attempted to witness migrant crossings at the butterfly center. ...

Trevino-Wright quickly reviewed Lowe?s social media accounts and determined the women were there with the intention to trespass into closed areas of the nature preserve and broadcast information for which the conservancy has already received threats and harassment over the past several years.

?I?m federal. I work for the Secret Service, so nothing is off limits for me,? said Lowe?s aide, referred to as Michelle in the video, as the two women resisted leaving the Center.

A physical altercation followed in which Wright was thrown to the ground and Lowe and her aide attempted to leave the property in their vehicle with Wright?s mobile phone.

According to the affidavit, Trevino-Wright?s son attempted to close a gate in order to prevent Lowe and her aide from leaving the property with Wright?s mobile at which point ?Lowe nearly struck him with her car, but in the now-deleted Facebook Live by Lowe, you can hear her screaming, ?Get the fuck out of my way,? as she speeds toward him and see she swerves to avoid the partially-closed gate.?​

The actual violence toward innocent people is separating the conspiracy theory fuckos now, from the ones before. The willingness to start shit with regular, private citizens is troubling... like heaven help you if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time, and get on their radar for some batshit crazy reason.

I wonder if Kimberley Lowe has a model profile on that sketchy site Marjorie Taylor Greene an Nicole Boebert (sp?) did?

Seems like the only way to find people willing to act that insane... find wannabe failed models/actors/actresses who'll do anything for their 15 minutes.

Theres a detail they left out in that article.....they are all crossing the border to leave this fucked up country.

Lets spend all the taxpayers money on a wall bro. Cause if theres one thing Mexicans dont have....its a fucking ladder.

Last edited:
I wonder if Kimberley Lowe has a model profile on that sketchy site Marjorie Taylor Greene an Nicole Boebert (sp?) did?

Seems like the only way to find people willing to act that insane... find wannabe failed models/actors/actresses who'll do anything for their 15 minutes.

sounds like you're just pissed because you can't date her - it's all your pent up sexual frustration. We know this is real because you and AOC have posted about it before.

sounds like you're just pissed because you can't date her - it's all your pent up sexual frustration. We know this is real because you and AOC have posted about it before.

Yeah that's probably it.

Is she even attractive? Hmmm...

kimberly-lowe.jpg

...:ugh:

Mr-D-no-thank-you.gif

Yeah that's probably it.

Is she even attractive? Hmmm...

kimberly-lowe.jpg

...:ugh:

Mr-D-no-thank-you.gif

I already looked her up before posting that and went with it based on your history of bad judgement. Why should I expect you to draw the line in the right place on anything?

Back