Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bowl Games

Agree with wlvrnstrlr4life. You don't put your hand on the ref. The announcers are making excuses like the guy didn't know it was the ref. Yes, he did. He looks right at him and shoves his arms away. I'd be willing to bet he said something stupid, too.

Just like when the QB got tackled while throwing the ball and running out of bounds. That tackler might not have had any idea the ball was away. Then I'd be willing to bet something stupid was said to the ref to draw the unsportsmanlike penalty.

Give him 15. That's not something the kid should be ejected for. He barely pushed his arms away from him while the refs hands were already in his space. Making it sound like he plowed the ref out of the way.

Thank goodness he stayed in bounds. His teammates owe him dinner if NW hangs on to win.

Last edited:
I guess we will have to watch out for 5* heading to Northwestern. Holy fucking construction going on on the Lake Michigan.

Another terrible call. Lol.

Give it to Jackson or Larkin what a bunch of dopes.

Last edited:
Back