Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bring on the Yankers!!!

cmlfactor

FRI Porcello vs. Nova
SAT Sanchez vs. Hughes
SUN Verlander vs. Pettitte

Is it too much to hope for 5 straight series sweeps? Yep, I'm greedy. I want to sweep the Yankees every time we face them. I hope our lefties can hit that short porch a few times. Especially Prince. Get him over the homerless streak. Let's drive home to them in their billion dollar stadium that they're old news. And I hope one of our pitchers beans A-Rod in his steroid stuffed face.

I want to win them all now..

It would feel like a letdown if we lose a game. Just hope the Indians & Royals will lose games.

Well, we're going to give up HR's in that cracker box of a stadium, our pitchers love deep outfields, I'm just hoping someone besides Miggy can return the favor.

Yes, I'm looking at you PRINCE.

And Dirks better get off his ass also.

Prince better hit a few out of that bandbox!

short porch in the new yankee stadium, as long as he swings at strikes, he seems to have turned a small corner the past couple games, although the doubles were to left center.

Back