Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chinese moon probe discovers odd structure on Far Side of Moon

Michchamp

this story is sure to push some buttons (link)

looks like it will just be some rocks, but the Chicoms are directing their robot toward it to see for sure.

I hope it's a McDonalds, or a Toys R Us.

Did Alexander Garndner take that picture with this?

camera.jpg

Or are the Chinese that far behind the world in photographic technology?

I call BS.

camera.jpg

I call BS.

I don't know. It's been widely reported, and I don't know what the incentive to make it up is here.

China? Mislead the masses? Never mind.

You think our own media is promoting China's progress at peaceful space exploration, at the same time they're sabre-rattling and pushing for war over Taiwan?

our country fucks up most of everything we do these days, but our propagandizing wires are still organized enough so they don't cross like that

You think our own media is promoting China's progress at peaceful space exploration, at the same time they're sabre-rattling and pushing for war over Taiwan?

our country fucks up most of everything we do these days, but our propagandizing wires are still organized enough so they don't cross like that

I think they are organized enough to create depths of entanglement that are impossible to solve.

camera.jpg

I call BS.

The actual picture is not that bad, the blown up version at the top is heavily pixelated and degraded though, which happens when you try to enlarge an image too much.

What very stereotypical comment could I make about this?

Is it an opium den?

Is it a T house?

Is it a tennis shoe factory sweat shop?

Is it a novel bio technology weapon research facility?

What very stereotypical comment could I make about this?

Is it an opium den?

Is it a T house?

Is it a tennis shoe factory sweat shop?

Is it a novel bio technology weapon research facility?

a laundry or chop suey place?

Back