Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CO2 levels in the atmosphere hit record amount

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Could use even more it would seem. Awfully damn cold still for May 13th, or maybe if they’d just stop with the geo engineering

I blame the vegetarians...they are eating all of the plants that turn carbon dioxide into oxygen

Maybe veges should be required to exhale into bags and dispose of their CO 2 from the bags into environmentally safe storage containers that when full are to be buried in land fills.

Could use even more it would seem. Awfully damn cold still for May 13th, or maybe if they?d just stop with the geo engineering

I assume you're kidding because I believe you're smarter than that but the fact that it's an actual talking point for some leads me to believe a mass extinction event is what the planet needs.

I assume you're kidding because I believe you're smarter than that but the fact that it's an actual talking point for some leads me to believe a mass extinction event is what the planet needs.

If it would only kill climate change deniers, that would be ideal.

Climate change brings out the "magnanimosity" in virtually everyone. Perhaps if we all held our breath three times a day for 90 seconds that would help.

Climate change brings out the "magnanimosity" in virtually everyone. Perhaps if we all held our breath three times a day for 90 seconds that would help.

That won?t help anything.

We will still exhale the same amount of CO2.

Look at my idea in proposal #5-have vegans capture and dispose of their CO 2 emissions in an environmentally safe way.

That?s the only way to protect the planet.

It?s too damn cold send in the man bear pigs

A clip of John Brennan from 2016 reveals the U.S. government was aware and involved in using "chemtrails" to "combat climate change

Last edited:
That won?t help anything.

We will still exhale the same amount of CO2.

Look at my idea in proposal #5-have vegans capture and dispose of their CO 2 emissions in an environmentally safe way.

That?s the only way to protect the planet.

If you hold your breath, that's fewer exhalations per day.

It?s too damn cold send in the man bear pigs

A clip of John Brennan from 2016 reveals the U.S. government was aware and involved in using "chemtrails" to "combat climate change

You're not going to drop that line and not link the clip...right?

If you hold your breath, that's fewer exhalations per day.

If you do it until you die, yes.

If you do it until your body goes into involuntary self preservation mode - like every body would - you?ll end up just exhaling and gasping and emitting more CO2 than had you just breathed normally.

CO2 capture, containment and disposal - that?s what?s required to save the planet.

Don't worry, we are working hard to defrost the CO2 frozen in the Northern Tundra.

Centuries worth of CO2 just sitting there waiting to be released.

Don't worry, we are working hard to defrost the CO2 frozen in the Northern Tundra.

Centuries worth of CO2 just sitting there waiting to be released.

I think it's more than centuries... more like eons.

I've read a couple articles about this threshhold we just crossed, and from the fossil record, they said the last time we hit this atmospheric concentration of CO2, the oceans were significantly higher, and trees couldn't grow anywhere other than around the poles, because the rest of the planet was too hot.

The missing piece is all the methane stored in the ocean floor and the permafrost, currently frozen, but already thawing... a feedback loop already in progress that's unstoppable now.

So we're like a frog in a pot of water, with the heat turned all the way up. it's only a matter of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoken like a true authoritarian would expect nothing less from you

Seems fair no?

if there is a population bottleneck, but humanity manages to survive this, hopefully it's only good & intelligent people who survive to repopulate the Earth... would suck if future surviving humanity is composed of the psychopathic billionaires, and the child molesters, climate change deniers, freaks, murderers, etc. who serve them.

Seems fair no?

if there is a population bottleneck, but humanity manages to survive this, hopefully it's only good & intelligent people who survive to repopulate the Earth... would suck if future surviving humanity is composed of the psychopathic billionaires, and the child molesters, climate change deniers, freaks, murderers, etc. who serve them.

This is actually Jordan Peele?s next movie.

Seems fair no?

Brave New World. Are you and you loved ones to be spared or sacrificed?

Back