Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Darboh is in!

Smitty broke it before it was on mgb I think. +1000 imaginary meaningless points to him.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
I love Brady racking up the 4 star prospects.

Just wait til next year, Shane is the top 2013 QB on most boards and Dymonte is going to be a high 4* or possibly a 5. The future is looking bright my friends.

smitdog67 said:
MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
I love Brady racking up the 4 star prospects.

Just wait til next year, Shane is the top 2013 QB on most boards and Dymonte is going to be a high 4* or possibly a 5. The future is looking bright my friends.

Treadwell will be Blue too. Another top receiver.

Whatever happened to Payton's interest in Michigan? I don't see anything about him on the recruiting blogs.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Whatever happened to Payton's interest in Michigan? I don't see anything about him on the recruiting blogs.

If I'm not mistaken he's at Cal this weekend, I'd love to nab him but I'm thinking he's going to stay on the west coast or possibly ND. Jimmy Claussen went to the same HS and I guess they're tight but we'll see. To be totally honest I would rather have him than Diggs, I really think that Payton has Braylon type ability and could be our possession guy. We're full up on slot ninjas and now we need some bookends to go up and get balls. Payton, Wright, Dunn, McNamara, Garnett is my wishlist (even though I think we only have 4 spots left) we won't realistically get all of them but I could live with 2.

Oaks Christian has more ties to SC than anywhere and I don't think Clausen is doing much for Brian Kelly. He basically said he was going to wait to announce anyways. He did an interview with TomVH after visiting ND and TomVH tends to tweet before MGoBlog posts it....

;)

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
josh200612 said:
LOL @ Iowa fans thinking they had him!

Link, I require tears to feed my soul.

I was just checking the comments on YouTube on his videos it's pretty funny.

josh200612 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

Link, I require tears to feed my soul.

I was just checking the comments on YouTube on his videos it's pretty funny.

lol i saw that too. lol @ the guy that brought up mcnutt's name. like iowa has ever been known for great receivers....mcnutt and tim dwight....anyone else?

ESPN has him like a gazillion spots below any other recruiting site. God they're Scouts are horrible.

Back