Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Lions - Team Notes

Lions HC Matt Patricia when he was asked about how he feels about his team at this point: "I'm always going to push the team to try to be better." Said he's going to be nitpicking everything to try and improve. He said they are "on schedule," though, with their installation.

Dwayne Washington, Stefan McClure and Chad Meredith not practicing for the Lions on Monday. Ezekiel Ansah, who came off PUP last week, did team drills with the first-team defense. Also returning to the first-team defense: Nevin Lawson in place of DeShawn Shead.

Joseph Fauria said he told Lions punter Sam Martin the truth about the ankle injury he suffered playing volleyball in 2014 that derailed his career, which he initially blamed on chasing his dog, Lil Rufio, after he urinated. On Monday, Martin had no interest in commenting on Fauria's coming clean about the incident, saying "it's in the past. I'm not going to even go there, man." Asked further about it, Martin said "It's not worth my time to comment on."

Michael Rothstein espn

Back