Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Lions - Team Notes

since when?

I think it is up to the owner of the video. You can still access the video for viewing but you need to open it in YouTube. It's been like that for awhile. Same with a couple of the Lions HOF vids. Anything from the NFL directly is blocked.

Last edited:
I think it is up to the owner of the video. You can still access the video for viewing but you need to open it in YouTube. It's been like that for awhile.

Originally, I saw it in one of mlive freep or detnews in one of the game links I've posted, clicked on and it said something about nfl and click hetre for the you tube webvideo which I did.

In the music and media section of the forum, I have the musician's birthdays thread. Just recently, I am unable to get on to a page, lower left has word
i.ytimg or something similar to that spelling. Any idea what that is all about?
Are you able to get into that thread?
Just wondering if it's any you tube stuff on the forum, or my chromebook.

I can view most of Thumbs vids on the last page. When I go to the previous page with your videos, my iPad says that a problem has occurred and tries to reload the page. With YouTube it may be a video to video thing, but one of your music videos may be corrupted.

I can view most of Thumbs vids on the last page. When I go to the previous page with your videos, my iPad says that a problem has occurred and tries to reload the page. With YouTube it may be a video to video thing, but one of your music videos may be corrupted.

OK Thanks Cheeno.

Matthew Stafford threw the ball just 25 times today. The last time he threw the ball fewer times was 2010: the Megatron catch rule game.

It may not have looked like it, but Matthew Stafford put up the fourth-best passer rating of his career Sunday at 135.0. He was 19 of 25 for 180 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions. He was also sacked four times.
espn

Back