Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Haha, you have put in a ton of hours....I'm very proud of you. Well, jealous is probably a bit more fitting. I'll be working to catch up to you since all I'm doing for the next 3 weeks, after these finals, is playing Skyrim and reading. It's going to be fantastic haha.

Hehe. I work from home and I'm avoiding it like the plague. Just not in the mood, I want to play games :)

i havent started playing yet, i have a 20-page paper due tomorrow evening im still working on. bleh.

Spockmaster said:
i havent started playing yet, i have a 20-page paper due tomorrow evening im still working on. bleh.

Haha, you really need to quit being such a bitch. But yeah, I feel for you Spock. I'm sitting here at 4:30 in the morning doing some awful project that is due tomorrow. Been a while since I've stayed up all night, but here I am working on this accounting jazz. Once it hits friday afternoon, I'm playing so much Skyrim and probably working on finishing up book 4 in Song of Ice and Fire.

Sometimes I forget how nerdy I am until I start typing it out. Fortunately people actually think I'm cool due to me playing sports. If only they knew...

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I'm about 160 hours in, level 36-37, I forget. Still enjoying the heck out of it. So much still to do and thinking about another character as well. Oh, and I have a wife who has a job and gives me money. How cool is that :) .

930 days, 22 hours, 34 minutes, 9 secs on my final fantasy 11 character
laugh.png

mhughes0021 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I'm about 160 hours in, level 36-37, I forget. Still enjoying the heck out of it. So much still to do and thinking about another character as well. Oh, and I have a wife who has a job and gives me money. How cool is that :) .

laugh.png

Yeah that's a lot :) . I played that game and enjoyed but I got stuck at a point and for weeks couldn't get past it so I stopped.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:
laugh.png

Yeah that's a lot :) . I played that game and enjoyed but I got stuck at a point and for weeks couldn't get past it so I stopped.

lol most of it was during my 6 years of college (no im not a doctor). I only play a couple hours before bed nowadays. wife and a job cutting into my gaming hours :/

Haha that's a ton of hours in FF 11. That sounds like my brother with Starcraft 1 when he was in college. Playing Starcraft and doing school stuff was pretty much all he did.

Unfortunately for me my friends expect me to be social and stuff, instead of just sitting in my room...what a bunch of jerks.

Ah, and I'm in the all powerful 6th year. Nothing like a couple major changes, but fortunately I will have my 150 credit hours to take the CPA exam when I graduate.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I just got to 100 in Smithing and made some dragon armor... DOPE

Ahhh, good work. I'm sitting at 80some for enchanting and Smithing is around 70ish. I am going to make some pretty bad ass things when those two get to 100. This school stuff is ruining everything for me. :/

: ( I miss gamein time. I'm lucky if I get 2-3 hours a weeks in. The baby OWNS the tv.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Get another TV.

:)

We have another one in the bedroom but I feel "dickish" taking the PS3 in the bedroom and playing in there all night while she tries to keep the baby entertained and deal with a full time nursing class schedule. lol

I'm just too nice I guess. I need to start hitting her, drinking and playing video games...that would be the life. lol kidding of course.

My PS3 is in my bedroom. But at times I move it the den or family room. PS3 are movable :)

"Honey I'm not feeling well I'm going to go lay down". Bam, Skyrim. :) :)

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]My PS3 is in my bedroom. But at times I move it the den or family room. PS3 are movable :)

"Honey I'm not feeling well I'm going to go lay down". Bam, Skyrim. :) :)

haha..she'd come in like "I'd love to be playing COD right now but I can't. "

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Did you tell her you're Dennis Rodman?

If she hasn't figured it out by now, I'm not sure what else to do. The wedding dress was a dead give away.

Actually I was sorta thinking that if I completed the Imperial quest line, that I'd have enough pull to get the Prisoner released up in the Northwest Corner of the map who's held at the small camp...

No uh, uh...

Guess I'll have to massacre the entire fucking prison.

Only thing I dno't like about the Elder Scrolls series is the magic systems are shit.

I hate that you have to fucking stop the game and pick a spell to change what you're doing. Wish it was more like traditional RPG's with the quickbar on the bottom, or the ability to macro in things like spell buttons, or whatever.

Next time through I want to play a pure mage class... this time I'm like a Hybrid mix in Heavy Armor with Smithing... but the magic system is just sorta gay...

I mean, it's cool that you can load the same spell into both hands and dual cast - that's cool...

Back