Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Falcons vs. Patriots Super Bowl Ll Game thread

Bozo Goodell is going to give the Super Bowl trophy and MVP Award to Brady.

Atlanta fucked themselves at the end of the 4th. 3 runnng plays and a FG probably wins them a Super Bowl. Instead they get a sack and a hold.

Stupid.

Atlanta fucked themselves at the end of the 4th. 3 runnng plays and a FG probably wins them a Super Bowl. Instead they get a sack and a hold.

Stupid.

They haven't scored since halfway in the 3rd quarter.

This is the first overtime in Super Bowl history.

A fairly boring 3.5 quarters...and then a fantastic, unreal finish. NE comes back from a 25 point deficit to win a super bowl.

Last edited:
God damn it I jinxed the Falcons ..sorry falcon fans .

I went and took some pictures of some matt ryan cards for ebay when the were way up. Right when I started my search for them he fumbled.

3rd n 1 pass killed the falcons. Quin didn't learn anything from the Seattle goal line loss.

Does Brady get mvp trophy from Roger or does someone else get it?

Back