Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Final Big Ten East Power Rankings

You guys are so funny. You guys just can't take it.
It really is embarssing because I seemed to remember all the Sparty fans laughing their asses off as they should when Michigan was pummeled in their last few bowl games.. (Miss St) (Kansas ST) ect..

Just accept it Sparty nation.. Jimmy H. is going to make mincemeat the next 7-10 years of Mark and MSU..

Just walk into the light Sparty nation.. The 1970's and 80's are coming back LOL..
Uh, we might make fun of you guys losing a bowl game (if you even qualified for one) but that's generally coupled with us beating you in the same season. see the difference?

Last edited:
I honestly think OSU and UM could have represented the Big10 better than MSU in that game. That said, you have to win the football games to get that right. Michigan blew it against MSU. OSU didn't turn up in the MSU game. That's what happens.
There's always an excuse for whoever we beat, right? We manhandled osu in the trenches and beat them without Connor cook, maybe we were just better? You guys lucked out playing a hobbled msu team and still couldn't win.

There's always an excuse for whoever we beat, right? We manhandled osu in the trenches and beat them without Connor cook, maybe we were just better? You guys lucked out playing a hobbled msu team and still couldn't win.

The difference was night and day between how OSU played that week vs how they played the following week and in the bowl game. It doesn't take a genius to surmise that they didn't have their best performance or game plan in the MSU match.

Don't know why it is so hard for you to admit that maybe you just had a somewhat fortunate run out. I hate giving OSU credit for anything, but when they played to their capabilities, it was obvious they had the best team.

Last edited:
The difference was night and day between how OSU played that week vs how they played the following week and in the bowl game. It doesn't take a genius to surmise that they didn't have their best performance or game plan in the MSU match.

Don't know why it is so hard for you to admit that maybe you just had a somewhat fortunate run out. I hate giving OSU credit for anything, but when they played to their capabilities, it was obvious they had the best team.

We beat them at their place without our starting QB, it was the exact same team they fielded 7 days later when they ass raped Harbaugh at the Big Hole. Didn't have their best performance? Yeah, 132 yards of offense and 5 total 1st downs is a beat. Like I said, UM was a 7 point favorite because MSU had a dozen guys hurt, Harbaugh will never be a 7 point favorite over MSU again.

LOL at UM fans after beating a pathetic FL team in a bowl, you guys went 1-3 vs teams with a pulse this season, congrats, that's exactly what Bo and Lloyd did for decades, so you guys are indeed back. And Harbaugh must be good, he has more bowl wins in 1 season at UM did, than Bo had in his 1st decade there.

Last edited:
Uh, we might make fun of you guys losing a bowl game (if you even qualified for one) but that's generally coupled with us beating you in the same season. see the difference?

I do see the difference. When Have I not said MSU and O$U have not owned us in recent time. News flash.. Never!! Not once..

I do understand how good Mark has been since 2007 and congrats on your nice bowl streak.
Michigan had on of those once.
But alas I would never troll My rivals board after my team was pummeled in a bowl game.
wait a second.....

I never troll your board period..

There are few of you who are obsessed with Michigan.. It is pretty funny..

We beat them at their place without our starting QB, it was the exact same team they fielded 7 days later when they ass raped Harbaugh at the Big Hole. Didn't have their best performance? Yeah, 132 yards of offense and 5 total 1st downs is a beat. Like I said, UM was a 7 point favorite because MSU had a dozen guys hurt, Harbaugh will never be a 7 point favorite over MSU again.

Snickers boy!!!! Trolling again... Why so angry!!!!

You are obsessed with all things Michigan.
You guys probably wont even score verses us next year..
Saw that recently LOL

I do see the difference. When Have I not said MSU and O$U have not owned us in recent time. News flash.. Never!! Not once..

I do understand how good Mark has been since 2007 and congrats on your nice bowl streak.
Michigan had on of those once.
But alas I would never troll My rivals board after my team was pummeled in a bowl game.
wait a second.....

I never troll your board period..

There are few of you who are obsessed with Michigan.. It is pretty funny..
Let me explain again, I'm on this board because there is a lot of msu talk. On the msu board, there is almost no michigan talk. See the difference? If there were threads about michigan maybe you would respond, maybe not, but that's your choice.

There are msu threads on the michigan boards, msu fans chime in, but we're obsessed? How does that work?

Last edited:

LOL at UM fans after beating a pathetic FL team in a bowl, you guys went 1-3 vs teams with a pulse this season, congrats, that's exactly what Bo and Lloyd did for decades, so you guys are indeed back. And Harbaugh must be good, he has more bowl wins in 1 season at UM did, than Bo had in his 1st decade there.

Lloyd won a national championship..

Mark never will be that close to one ever again.

So Sorry!!!!! Has to burn you
Because most Spartan fans were beaming over the bama match- up.
they wanted it so bad and thought it good for MSU..

Opps...

Lloyd won a national championship..

Mark never will be that close to one ever again.

So Sorry!!!!! Has to burn you
Because most Spartan fans were beaming over the bama match- up.
they wanted it so bad and thought it good for MSU..

Opps...
Michigan definitely has the upper hand in your crystal ball.

I'm on this board addressing the pathetic chest thumping about Bama beating MSU.

WTF are you talking about you fucking pathetic idiot?

The only laughter that has been going on has been about you being a crybaby. MANY UM fans wanted MSU to beat Bama. Those who didn't may have had their reasons, but I'm not aware of anyone enjoying the fact Bama won. They are laughing at YOU and trolling YOU.

The fact Bama was so dominant just adds fuel to the fire that gets you crying.

But all in all, would much rather MSU had beaten Bama. I'm on record countless times with that. The only enjoyable part of Bama winning....FUCKING WITH YOUR DUMBASS!!!! LMFAO @ U

Let me explain again, I'm on this board because there is a lot of msu talk. On the msu board, there is almost no michigan talk. See the difference? If there were threads about michigan maybe you would respond, maybe not, but that's your choice.

There are msu threads on the michigan boards, msu fans chime in, but we're obsessed? How does that work?

When MSU loses OOC/Bowl games, that affects the entire B1G, which means UM is affected, which means we can discuss it on the UM boards. You can feel free to chime in, but damn...you cannot stop crying which is HYSTERICAL!

Nah, they aren't scarred. They're just baiting you and it's working.

It's kinda unfair since he is such a mental midget. It is like fishing with dynamite...only I feel bad for fish when people do that.

Yeah SBEE was so pissed because someone mentioned how Michigan may get rated ahead of MSU.. I am sure that poster was posting tongue and cheek but it pissed him off..
Man did it get him.. I'm off.. time to go eat..

Last edited:

Do you think how osu played had anything to do with their opponents? Did they make careless turnovers vs msu? A ton if missed tackles? A bunch of dumb mistakes? Hell, we gifted them points with an unforced turnover.

MSU went into Columbus and manhandled them on the line. No excuses for them, we played without our qb, what's their excuse again?

Also, you could make the same different game argument for msu. The team that showed up in Dallas wasn't the same that showed up in Columbus or in the title game, or does that only work for OSU?

Yeah SBEE was so pissed because someone mentioned how Michigan may get rated ahead of MSU.. I am sure that poster was posting tongue and cheek but it pissed him off..
Pissed, no, amused, yes. I got a good laugh out of it.

When MSU loses OOC/Bowl games, that affects the entire B1G, which means UM is affected, which means we can discuss it on the UM boards. You can feel free to chime in, but damn...you cannot stop crying which is HYSTERICAL!
Crying? I said I was over the bama game, I just find you guys claiming your vicarious victory hilariously pathetic.

Also, time to go eat? It's 4pm, are you going to get the blue plate special with the grandparents?

Who cares what Michigan fans on the MICHIGAN board say about MSU? I don't see any people on this side going to address Michigan comments on your site.

By the way, stop with the "Living vicariously through Alabama" shit. MSU fans bought up App State shirts like it was going out of style.

Do you think how osu played had anything to do with their opponents? Did they make careless turnovers vs msu? A ton if missed tackles? A bunch of dumb mistakes? Hell, we gifted them points with an unforced turnover.

MSU went into Columbus and manhandled them on the line. No excuses for them, we played without our qb, what's their excuse again?

Also, you could make the same different game argument for msu. The team that showed up in Dallas wasn't the same that showed up in Columbus or in the title game, or does that only work for OSU?

No I would agree that MSU didn't have their best game. I don't think MSU's best game has them getting shut out and beaten by 30+ points by Bama at all. Similarly, I think OSU's best game results in them beating MSU probably 9/10 times. Sometimes teams have bad games and I think it played a role in MSU even getting to the CFP.

BTW, I'm fine with all of that because I don't think I could stomach another OSU national title which I think was fairly likely had they won that MSU game.

Who cares what Michigan fans on the MICHIGAN board say about MSU? I don't see any people on this side going to address Michigan comments on your site.

By the way, stop with the "Living vicariously through Alabama" shit. MSU fans bought up App State shirts like it was going out of style.
Really? Like it was going our of style? If guess that very few msu fans had those but that would be pathetic. I even think it's a little weird to have a t shirt commemorating a game your team won unless it was a championship game but at least your team did something to earn that.

Also, go scour the msu board for Michigan related threads, there were some in October I believe.

Back