Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fire Harbaugh; Hire Miles?

The really irresponsible part of this thread is that it opens the door for the morons down the road to talk about how Michigan fans were calling for Harbaugh to get fired after The Game.

Are you kidding? That's by far the BEST part of this thread!

On my screen...posts 38 and 39 are flipped. It looks like I replied to a post before it was made.

On my screen...posts 38 and 39 are flipped. It looks like I replied to a post before it was made.

yeah, i was editing it and accidentally deleted it - which isn't easy to do since you have to make 2 wrong mouse clicks back-to-back and then confirm them, but I did it.

Anyway ... we need(ed) an outsider to run this program. Time for a fresh look and approach. I think that Michigan should get Rich Rodriguez from Arizona.

I feel better already, since I've preemptively called them morons, if the time comes, they've already been warned.

Don't overlook the second best part of this thread - there are a decent amount of uofm fans who took it seriously. You don't have to wait to call them morons...

Don't overlook the second best part of this thread - there are a decent amount of uofm fans who took it seriously. You don't have to wait to call them morons...

They're not morons. Unless you like dark humor to being with, there's little chance you'd be looking for sarcasm so soon. People react differently at funerals and after losing The Game.

Anyway ... we need(ed) an outsider to run this program. Time for a fresh look and approach. I think that Michigan should get Rich Rodriguez from Arizona.

That's not a bad idea. He'd really shake up the Big Ten. He's had success everywhere he's been that I can remember.

I don't think morons applies.

If you check back it was primarily the two younger lady Wolverine fans.

Young women can be emotional and gullible.

I can see Tinsel as being the kind of guy that would crack a joke at a funeral.

I can see Tinsel as being the kind of guy that would crack a joke at a funeral.

Appropriately humorous anecdotes by those requested to speak and share a few memories of the lately departed are a part of every funeral that I can recall attending.

And his defensive instincts are sound.

Not to mention he'll almost certainly embrace our program's rich traditions.

I suspect the transition from the current O system to his system will be smooth and gradual.

Not to mention he'll almost certainly embrace our program's rich traditions.

I suspect the transition from the current O system to his system will be smooth and gradual.

He'd wait until he got his own players integrated into his scheme, and then he'd start winning the championships. He'd need at least three years for that to happen. I mean, look at his fourth season at Arizona and how things are gelling there.

RichRod beat UTah

but anyway

good thread

well, except for the Rich Rod stuff. Time to lay that stuff to rest.

They're not morons. Unless you like dark humor to being with, there's little chance you'd be looking for sarcasm so soon. People react differently at funerals and after losing The Game.

I don't think morons applies.

If you check back it was primarily the two younger lady Wolverine fans.

Young women can be emotional and gullible.

Where "emotional and gullible" = ???? I'll give you three guesses.

It may be hard for michigan fans/alumni to admit other michigan fans/alumni can be morons. I'm not saying everyone who was fooled by the OP is a moron, but chances are...

At a minimum, in this circumstance they were exhibiting traits often observed in morons.

Last edited:
Gullible? yes

Moronic? Nah

Moronic would be if an MSU fan would months later refer to this thread to slam Michigan fans on the Michigan msg board. That would be moronic.

Back