Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

https://thepostmillennial.com/break...i-failed-to-uphold-mission?utm_campaign=64487

And not one GD person will be held accountable in any meaningful way, what a colossal waste of fucking time, Democrats get away with everything

What I can tell ya?

The Republicans could have nominated a sane candidate like Cruz, or Rubio or Kasich, who probably would have won, and probably would have been re-elected.

They didn?t.

Never underestimate the deplorability of your opponent (Sun Tzu).

Last edited:
What I can tell ya?

The Republicans could have nominated a sane candidate like Cruz, or Rubio or Kasich, who probably would have won, and probably would have been re-elected.

They didn?t.

The Democrats could have nominated a sane candidate as well.

What I can tell ya?

They didn?t.

I don't agree - I doubt any of those guys would have come close to the vote total Trump got. Biden's count may have been lower as well but I bet the fraud in Detroit, Phili, Atlanta and elsewhere still happen and Biden gets "elected"

I don't agree - I doubt any of those guys would have come close to the vote total Trump got. Biden's count may have been lower as well but I bet the fraud in Detroit, Phili, Atlanta and elsewhere still happen and Biden gets "elected"

Who knows?

The dude Allan Lichtman, who predicted a Trump win, and has predicted right for a bunch of consecutive elections, predicted Trump because it was a party out of office cycle, based on his criteria.

they forgot about this.

The FBI intervened on behalf of Trump BEFORE the election, then acted to undermine him - for years - AFTER he was elected.

It's good when the intelligence agencies intervene on behalf of the candidate I support, and bad when they intervene on behalf of his or her opponent...

they forgot about this.

The FBI intervened on behalf of Trump BEFORE the election, then acted to undermine him - for years - AFTER he was elected.

It's good when the intelligence agencies intervene on behalf of the candidate I support, and bad when they intervene on behalf of his or her opponent...

I don't recall if Trump planted those emails in Hillary's server and then pointed the FBI to go get them. Is that what occurred? Or if the FBI put them there and told Trump about it before they investigated.

I am missing something: Your lack of concern that if the titans can battle in the clouds; they can mash us into pulp, too.

Last edited:
they forgot about this.

LOL, investigating Clinton for actual wrongdoing isn't "intervening on Trump's behalf." And investigating Clinton for improperly and illegally using an unsecured private server to house classified information isn't the same thing as making up evidence from whole cloth to investigate Trump under false pretenses. Nice try but this is such an obvious false equivalence even you should see that.

Edit: also, I didn't vote for Trump in 2016.

Last edited:
Back