Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Football schedules 2019+

Sep 2, 2017 vs Florida. Is this game in Ann Arbor or Gainesville? Of course not. It's in Jerry World! Why would two traditionally great programs sign a home and home when you can play at a neutral site in Dallas? Fuck the SEC!

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-foo...ampaign=tweets&utm_content=twitter_1387465230

I don't know if you can wholly blame the SEC for this one.

Brandon wants to avoid OOC road games at all costs. a neutral site venue is better than a road game from a dollar perspective.

I'm torn. on one hand, it's just a greedy money grab from the fans. on the other hand, at least we're scheduling better opponents than we were under BM.

also note this: "Michigan also announced that the previously schedule 2016 football game against Ball State has been moved to the 2020 season. The Wolverines will host Hoke's alma mater on Sept. 12, 2020, at Michigan Stadium."

we have a new opening for 2016.

I hate neutral site games. They are extremely lame to me.

It's not all on the SEC, but we all know that absolutely no team in the SEC will travel north of the Mason-Dixon Line for a football game.

It's not all on the SEC, but we all know that absolutely no team in the SEC will travel north of the Mason-Dixon Line for a football game.

I think Vanderbilt did a few years back...but yeah...

That home & home with Arkansas (2018-19) takes on new meaning with Bulimia as their head coach now.

Schedulers haven't done enough to transition away from BCS thinking and into the new playoff system. If we went undefeated next year theres a good chance we don't make it to the playoff with that schedule. Youd have to hope for a win vs ND and that they bounce back as a program now that they have their qb back.

Schedulers haven't done enough to transition away from BCS thinking and into the new playoff system. If we went undefeated next year theres a good chance we don't make it to the playoff with that schedule. Youd have to hope for a win vs ND and that they bounce back as a program now that they have their qb back.

Undefeated. Ha! That will happen when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Hoke might not be coaching either. I liked it how Hoke said how they are excited to face Florida in the Cowboy Classic...well, better get close to a big 10 title soon or he might not be the coach in 2017. I'm not worried, though, 'cause this thing will really take off in 2015.

Could not agree more, whether it is hoops or football, totally bringing each sport down. I still think the world's dumbest neutral site was ND/Wazzou in San Antonio a few years ago.

The University of Michigan football team will face Notre Dame in a night game for the fourth consecutive season. Notre Dame and NBC Sports announced Thursday (Feb. 20) the Wolverines and Fighting Irish will play at 7:30 p.m. EDT on Saturday, Sept. 6, at Notre Dame Stadium in South Bend, Ind.

The primetime game will be televised nationally on NBC, and is the last scheduled meeting between the two rivals.

Edit: The primetime game will be televised nationally on NBC (the proud Notre Dame network), and is the last scheduled meeting between the two somewhat regional rivals before Notre Dame drops them in order to focus on much larger NATIONAL rivals....like Purdue.

The University of Michigan football team will face Notre Dame in a night game for the fourth consecutive season. Notre Dame and NBC Sports announced Thursday (Feb. 20) the Wolverines and Fighting Irish will play at 7:30 p.m. EDT on Saturday, Sept. 6, at Notre Dame Stadium in South Bend, Ind.

The primetime game will be televised nationally on NBC, and is the last scheduled meeting between the two rivals.

Edit: The primetime game will be televised nationally on NBC (the proud Notre Dame network), and is the last scheduled meeting between the two somewhat regional rivals before Notre Dame drops them in order to focus on much larger NATIONAL rivals....like Purdue.

Thanks, that's exactly what I came to add to the schedule.

Back