Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Football schedules 2019+

Heard this on Game Day this morning. I'll put a note in the tickler file.

I saw this too and I told my wife this is the dumbest thing I've heard all week. I said some of us on this board will be long dead by then(hopefully not). Why not just schedule Alabama for a home and home in 2064 while your at it?

To add this basically means nothing. We just cancelled UCLA and that was only 3 yrs out.

Last edited:
so after today... we'll play ND again when I'm in my 50's... champ jr. could be a student at UM by then. Hell, Champ Jr. II could be as well.

How am I going to afford that?!?...:no:

I saw this too and I told my wife this is the dumbest thing I've heard all week. I said some of us on this board will be long dead by then(hopefully not). Why not just schedule Alabama for a home and home in 2064 while your at it?

To add this basically means nothing. We just cancelled UCLA and that was only 3 yrs out.

I see the UCLA cancellation on MGOBlue. Any idea why?

Same day we announced home games against Hawaii and ECU in '22-'23 respectively.

So right now, we have no power 5 out of conference opponents either year.

Starting in '24, we have two home and aways with Texas and Oklahoma.

Everyone knows my opinion on OOC schedules for Michigan. Playing these "lesser" schools a) are purposeless and b) can backfire.

Everyone knows my opinion on OOC schedules for Michigan. Playing these "lesser" schools a) are purposeless and b) can backfire.

True. however, all schools are lesser schools, compared to the University of Michigan.

I see the UCLA cancellation on MGOBlue. Any idea why?

Same day we announced home games against Hawaii and ECU in '22-'23 respectively.

So right now, we have no power 5 out of conference opponents either year.

Starting in '24, we have two home and aways with Texas and Oklahoma.

Pac-12 went to nine in conference games so eliminated some OOC. Could be other reasons but CU made some scheduling changes for that reason.

so after today... we'll play ND again when I'm in my 50's... champ jr. could be a student at UM by then. Hell, Champ Jr. II could be as well.

How am I going to afford that?!?...:no:

I told the resident bandwagon domer that I got bragging rights from now until he turns 61yrs old!

His is the type of "gut check" one might expect Charlie Weis to have ...or former KU coach Mangino.

sounds like he brings a decided schematic advantage ... to shoveling Big macs and fries into his gaping maw

Next year's schedule has a tough stretch:
Sept 26 vs WISCONSIN
Oct 3 vs PENN STATE
Oct 10 at Michigan State
Oct 17 at Minnesota

Then not so tough:
Nov 7 vs MARYLAND
Nov 14 at Rutgers
Nov 21 vs INDIANA

Before playing:
Nov 28 at Ohio State

Last edited:
IU game set for 3:30 PM

I'll be there, but my new little guy is going to have to stay home with the wife now. Noon start he likely would have been ok, but he won't be able to sit outside once the sun goes down. Too cold for him.

Back