Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Cardinals @ Lions Thread

Yeah that was all because of the PI. I wouldn't put that on Matt.

And then it's followed by a shit series. Way to respond, guys.

Was within 5 yards

You still can't take the receiver out when the ball is in the air. And even if it wasn't PI, it wasn't on Matt. Had the WR not been taken out, it would have been a completion in stride.

I flipped over to channel 62 to see if there is an AFC game on. Currently running an infomercial on prostate health. I might actually watch that instead of these guys.

You still can't take the receiver out when the ball is in the air. And even if it wasn't PI, it wasn't on Matt. Had the WR not been taken out, it would have been a completion in stride.

I told myself before the game I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything, then the lions got a turnover and great field postion, two plays later reality sets in again

New year same ol shit

Nice run D there. Johnson isn't an easy guy to get down.

And pf kills our field position.... thank God we have Caldwell to instill all this discipline.

Honestly, I hate Washington. Why is he still on this team? He can't return kicks, can't run the ball, isn't as good as the other RB's in the passing game, and just fucked us as a blocker in the PR.

Holy shit Stafford. What in the serious fuck? He's freaking out with no pressure!

Back