Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Lions @ Colts Thread

Hey Colts, please stop getting hurt. I want to watch the game.

Abdullah really strong. If his fumble problems are behind him, we're good.

Shit, if we can get this to 21-3 going into halftime with the ball to start the third....

I wasn't expecting this team to look like a well oiled machine. Nice to see and I'll enjoy it as long as it can last.

The benefit of being able to run the football. Stafford has looked pretty sharp so far. But the success on the ground has really made that happen so far.

Shit, if we can get this to 21-3 going into halftime with the ball to start the third....

We had the Chargers down 21-10 last season in the opener too. Let's not get too comfy with any lead.. these are our Lions.

Team is making the plays. Impressive so far, but we all remember last year ton open the season on the road in SD.

Last edited:
Beating them up. Another colt down.

Seriously though, the O-Line has been really good. Hell even Swanson.

Last edited:
Abdullah really looking good. He was good last year, too, but the fumbling lead to less playing time and that lead to really up and down performances.

Back