Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11 Texans @ Lions Thread

I have Houston as my defense and CJ as my WR....gotta use Calvin more to make up for the points i'm losing off defense...

That kick wasn't on purpose, those guys are just starting shit

I think it was. When I saw the first replay I thought it was an accident. But when I saw it a second time I thought it was on purpose. And they guy who did it has a history of this stuff. Suh is pretty much a piece of shit as a person, so it's not going to matter if it was on purpose or not, everyone is going to say it was.

I think it was. When I saw the first replay I thought it was an accident. But when I saw it a second time I thought it was on purpose. And they guy who did it has a history of this stuff. Suh is pretty much a piece of shit as a person, so it's not going to matter if it was on purpose or not, everyone is going to say it was.

If he can purposely kick someone in the balls while being wrapped up and taken to the ground then he's a pretty damn good ball kicker....maybe our new punter?

That kick wasn't on purpose, those guys are just starting shit

No kidding. The dude is huge and has huge legs. When he flops to the ground he's going to FLOP.

You're right...just the media starting shit. All because of "the stomp" last year. They don't want to talk about how the Lions are actually winning a football game so they have to harp on Suh's "dirty" play. It KILLS announcers to talk positively about the Lions.

Back