Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Broncos @ Lions *Saturday Night* Thread

Denver should have challenged the 3rd down play.

The NFL must have sent out a memo and said can a few of you ref crews make sure you call an offensive offsides this week?

That offsides call was definitely complete bullshit and something that used to happen to us.

They could have challenged 2 times and probably win them. Not sure I see the head offsides but I will differ to the ref. Very strange indeed.

K Denver scored 3 touchdowns there and come away with 3 points lol. I'll take it. 1 touchdown should end it goff.

Denver should have challenged the 3rd down play.

The NFL must have sent out a memo and said can a few of you ref crews make sure you call an offensive offsides this week?

Well Toney WAS offsides. This guy just made the mistake of lining up with his helmet ahead of the C. I wouldn?t have called it?..but I?m glad he did.

Well Toney WAS offsides. This guy just made the mistake of lining up with his helmet ahead of the C. I wouldn?t have called it?..but I?m glad he did.

The DE was in the neutral zone on the same play as the Toney call.... that's my biggest thing is they are wildly inconsistent... even on the same play lol.

Montgomery gains 7 on a play that Gibbs would have had 25+ or more. I understand wanting to split carries and keep guys fresh, but Gibbs has clearly been the dominant back today and would?ve run through that hole untouched into the secondary.

Last edited:
Back