Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 15: Lions @ Bengals Thread

Bengals over 190 plus yards .

Lions 126 yards .

Jim Bob Needs to be fired !!!!

126 total yards you shity lions coaches ..

Last edited:
Lions are complete hoseshit...jackass bob cooter needs to be fired today

Lose this game, I don't see why he wouldn't be. Quin has gotta see him destroy each and every game. Taking his play calling duties away at halftime would make my year, and basically confirm changes are underway

Last edited:
I just do not understand the game plans Jim Bob is developing each week because he is not using the weapons he has properly at all. Downright embarrassing. So frustrating.

Last edited:
How many games has this offense played up to its potential this year? Once, maybe? I'm starting to question Quin for not dealing with this. If we lose this game, and JBC isn't sent packing tomorrow, my hopes for this organization are absolutely gone, and I'm done supporting this team

Last edited:
The Bengals have allowed the most rushing yards per game in the league.
Yet the Lions -- with their poor rushing offense -- have not been able to do much anyway. Detroit has 24 rushing yards and seven of those are from quarterback Matthew Stafford. The Lions have run the ball a reasonable amount Sunday (10 times compared to 16 passes) but much like they have done all season, they've been unable to actually find much success running at all. Detroit's defense is playing well, though, with an interception from Quandre Diggs and two sacks from Ezekiel Ansah. Not surprising that the Lions would be leading because their defense has played well -- that's typically when the Lions have been successful this year.

Back