Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 15: Lions @ Vikings Thread

Guys were are all happy they won. Still alot to clean up.

Defense stinks at least some guys can hold on to Int?s.

Two drives up 30-21 and 30-24 seriously wtf was Ben Johnson calling on those two drives ?

They should have put this game away.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone! Stay safe and have happy holidays !

Division champs guys !

Feels great !

I just had a horrible realization. If we win at dallas and Minnesota and then Baltimore can manage to beat the 49ers tomorrow, we'll need the Rams to win for the 2nd year in a row in week 18 to help us get the #1 seed bye. They play SF in SF.

Everyone I hear on the radio ? I mean, even National shows ? is excited about the possibility of a Rams Lions matchup.

I've been married a little over 25 years. I didn't even know my wife yet the last time the Lions won the division.

Back