Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16 Lions @ Packers Thread

grandy

Today might be the Lions best chance to end the streak

Fuckin a grandy we are gonna do this shit man, I think I'm still drunk from last night :)

Well there goes rodgers 5td day to break the record... lol

And my bet is cj plays.

LB Matthews and CB Woodson also inactive...haven't seen anything about CJ.

haha bengals doing buy one get one free tickets and still can't get rid of 'em

CJ has almost 1500 yards. Only 5 seasons, 3 by Rice, with 1500-15. It'd be nice to get.

Looks like the Lions have all starters starting except DT Corey Williams

Noticed the guys were warming up without shirts on in Fox's pre-game. Is that just to get acclimated to the weather?

My hope is we jump out to a quick lead like we did with SD, then shut down the key starters the rest of the way. No use throwing them out there if we don't have to.

It was the last time we beat the Packers. It's this weeks motto. lol. it was mentioned on a different thread. Its more of a joke than anything.

Flynn in @ QB for the Packers, turns this game into a should win for the Lions, esp if Stafford is in @ QB for the Lions for more than a half.

Packers fans and Lions haterz will auto * this game if the Lions win, and if heaven forbid if they do not, b/c we will never hear the end of it from pundits and the sports MSM.

Back