Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 19 Detroit Tigers vs Texas Rangers 1:10 p.m. EST 4/18

byco42

ESPN Gamecast
Freep Watch
BR Preview

Detroit Tigers (10-8) 3rd ALC -2.0 Last 10 (4-6) L1 ⬇️
Kenta Maeda R 0-1 6.00 ERA 1.27 WHIP

Confirmed Lineup
  1. LF Riley Greene L
  2. RF Mark Canha R
  3. DH K. Carpenter L
  4. 1B S. Torkelson R
  5. CF M. Vierling R
  6. 2B Colt Keith L
  7. 3B Gio Urshela R
  8. SS Javier Baez R
  9. C Carson Kelly R

Texas Rangers (10-8) 1st ALW +0.5 Last 10 (4-6) W1 ⬆️
Jack Leiter R (MLB Debut)

Confirmed Lineup
  1. 2B M. Semien R
  2. SS Corey Seager L
  3. LF Evan Carter L
  4. RF A. Garcia R
  5. 3B Josh Smith L
  6. DH W. Langford R
  7. C Jonah Heim S
  8. 1B E. Duran R
  9. CF L. Taveras S

0% 60° Wind 9 mph Out LINE DET -112 O/U 8.5 Runs

Tigers - Rangers Player

Last edited:
Leiter making his mlb debut. 7 shutout innings coming up
Bill Slayback took a no-hitter into the 8th in his MLB debut in 1972. I still remember the single to RF that broke it and Kaline gunning the ball to first in an attempt to retire Johnny Callison. The throw was hurried and offline as I recall.

I’m excited to see Vandy alum Jack Leiter’s debut!

Leiter gives up a ton of homers. Plus I think a lot of action has been being put on Tork to homer since he hasn't yet.
I hope so. I get kind of tired of the Tork hate here. He's still very young and has a chance to be a good player.

He needs to be more aggressive early in counts. He's constantly taking the first pitch strike and then spends the rest of the at bat with a defensive approach. That's a team wide problem. They need to grip it and rip it more.

I’m getting tired of the announcers (and MLB network in general) declaring every new prospect to be the second coming

Driving. Not the greatest start. New Tiger pitcher is struggling and Langford has a rbi something already. I wonder what Clark put on his shoes today 🤔.

Time for tiger bats to wake up !

Last edited:
Driving. Not the greatest start. New Tiger pitcher is struggling and Langford has a rbi something already. I wonder what Clarke put on his shoes today 🤔.

Time for tiger bats to wake up !
He was batting .250 whoopie.

Back