Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 21 Tigers vs. mariners April 27, 2017 rain delay late start

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
Tigers lineup
1. Ian Kinsler, 2B
2. Tyler Collins, CF
3. Nicholas Castellanos, 3B
4. Victor Martinez, DH
5. Justin Upton, LF
6. Alex Avila, 1B
7. Jim Adduci, RF
8. James McCann, C
9. Jose Iglesias, SS
RHP Justin Verlander

Bench: IF/OF Andrew Romine, OF Mikie Mahtook, IF Dixon Machado, C/1B John Hicks.

Mariners lineup
1. Jean Segura, SS
2. Taylor Motter, 1B
3. Robinson Cano, 2B
4. Nelson Cruz, DH
5. Kyle Seager, 3B
6. Ben Gamel, RF
7. Guillermo Heredia, LF
8. Carlos Ruiz, C
9. Jarrod Dyson, CF
RHP Hisashi Iwakuma

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/mariner.../490427#game_state=live,game_tab=,game=490427
Gameday.

Last edited:
Mariners pitcher Sushi Iwakuma isn't the same pitcher he was a couple years back,
Tigers shouldn't be chasing pitches off his windup and delivery, swing at strikes goddammit!!

I turn the game on MLB. Rod Allen is bloviating on the importance of a guy like Jerrod Dyson to a team like he's Willie Mays. I turn off the game.

I turn the game on MLB. Rod Allen is bloviating on the importance of a guy like Jerrod Dyson to a team like he's Willie Mays. I turn off the game.

I usually hit the Mute button when they bloviate, along with commericals, and other annoying sports announcers.

I hope this game comes on for me on MLB after Mets v Braves.

bloop to center drops and fuck face cruz scores,
Verlander should have been out of the 6th inning, our defense and bullpen suck.

Last edited:
Collins makes up for dumb play in the OF and doubles, Victor misses a homerun down right and then ground ball into the shift and Cano makes an error,
J_Up misses just misses to left center,

pitching change,

Jv 119 pitches 8 k's 7 innings . If this was pre 1980 he would go out for the 8th inning.

McCann just missed that. I thought it was a no doubter when it left his bat. Damn

Opposing teams collective eyes light up when the 9th inning rolls around knowing the closer who used to be known as K-rod and now known as Hit-rod is pitching.

Back