Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Detroit Tigers @ Chicago White Sox 11:15 AM MST 3/31

The Tigers won their third straight one-run game with a 3-2 victory today. According to Elias Sports, it marks
the first time in franchise history that Detroit has opened a season with three consecutive one-run victories.
The last MLB team to do so was Arizona in 2012.

Pitching matchups in New York...

Monday, 7:10 p.m.RHP Reese Olson vs. LHP Sean Manaea

Tuesday, 7:10 p.m.RHP Casey Mize vs. RHP Adrian Houser

Wednesday, 7:10 p.m.LHP Tarik Skubal vs. LHP Jose Quintana

"Always (sitting on) the fastball...99.9% of the time."Spencer Torkelson steps up to the #MLBCentral Skybox to dissect his approach at the plate, drills he works on in the batting cage and more!

4 takeaways from the Detroit Tigers hot start to 2024.
The Detroit Tigers took the first three games of the season from the division foe Chicago White Sox. Here is what we have learned from the season-opening sweep.
MCBTB

I saw a game at Shea stadium once I thought it was beautiful. How's City Field? Have fun.
I’ve only been there twice, and didn’t get any time to stroll around, but the sightlines seem to be good. Unfortunately, SeatGeek screwed up last night; I got an email about 2 hours before game time telling me that the seller had informed them that the code for my seat wouldn’t work, and I only saw it after being denied entry twice, and i spent the next hour on the phone with them getting a replacement ticket, which was good, but not nearly as good as the one behind home plate. I also missed the beginning of the game, but obviously there wasn’t much action there. My seat was close to the field, which had the disadvantage of having to put up with a few nonstop loudmouths shouting stupid stuff at whatever player was near first base tgrough the rest of the game.
1712067785732.jpeg

I’ve only been there twice, and didn’t get any time to stroll around, but the sightlines seem to be good. Unfortunately, SeatGeek screwed up last night; I got an email about 2 hours before game time telling me that the seller had informed them that the code for my seat wouldn’t work, and I only saw it after being denied entry twice, and i spent the next hour on the phone with them getting a replacement ticket, which was good, but not nearly as good as the one behind home plate. I also missed the beginning of the game, but obviously there wasn’t much action there. My seat was close to the field, which had the disadvantage of having to put up with a few nonstop loudmouths shouting stupid stuff at whatever player was near first base tgrough the rest of the game.View attachment 778
That's a tough day and night .. At least you saw a win.

That's a tough day and night .. At least you saw a win.
After 9 innings of pitching stalemate, the 10th inning was a gift from the hapless Mets until Kelly sealed the deal. It was great to watch our pitching; our offense is a work in progress. Let’s hope for another win tonight before the 10th inning; I’m not sure there will be time for extra innings before the rain resumes.

Back