Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Packers Thread

How does that make any sense? He should receive the penalty.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Wait... the kick returner was out of bounds.... so it's on the 40?!?!

Can someone explain the kickoff penalty. The ball didnt look to go out of bounds.

Player touched the ball out of bounds, the ball is therefore deemed out of bounds.

5 guys around nelson standing around.....what the fuck are you guys doing? Whitehead should never see the fucking field again. Hes awful.

This defense is terrible. Absolutely embarrassing

Guys....just get it in your heads now. This is going to be a blow out and the lions arent any good. It will make your sundays much much easier. Theres always next year!

Good thing we have such good coaches.....im sure theyll make all the proper adjustments at halftime! LMAO BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA LOL ROFL HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He hit him in the head. Where's the penalty?

I'm going to eat soon anyways. Although tvs will be on at the restaurant so watch the comeback lol !!!!!!

Glad I'm not watching. Seriously though, terrible draft by the Lions after round 1. We do not have a corner outside of Slay, and Levy is retired.

On the TD we dropped Ngata into coverage instead of eating up the middle.

Great job, Austin!

Missed that one. Can we get the independent neurologist there for player concussions to examine our coordinators?

Back