Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Bears Thread

grandy

Detroit Lions (1-2) @ Chicago Bears (0-3)

Previews
Pride of Detroit
Yahoo
CBS Sports
ESPN
Windy City Gridiron

Injury Report
Link (from Friday)

Lions
DE Ezekiel Ansah (ankle) - Out
LB DeAndre Levy (quad) - Out
DE Wallace Gilberry (abdomen) - Questionable
LB Antwione Williams (hamstring) - Questionable
WR Marvin Jones (hamstring) - Questionable
TE Eric Ebron (ankle) - Questionable
S Tavon Wilson (neck) - Questionable
CB Adairius Barnes (ankle) - Questionable
T Riley Reiff (ankle) - Questionable
DE Devin Taylor (ankle) - Questionable

Bears
RB Ka?Deem Carey (hamstring) - Doubtful
NT Eddie Goldman (ankle) - Doubtful
QB Jay Cutler (thumb) - Doubtful
RB Jeremy Langford (ankle) - Doubtful
LB Danny Trevathan (thumb) - Doubtful
S Harold Jones-Quartey (concussion) - Questionable
DE Jonathan Bullard (toe) - Questionable
WR Alshon Jeffery (hamstring) - Questionable
DB Sherrick McManis (hamstring) - Questionable
CB Tracy Porter (knee) - Questionable
G Josh Sitton (shoulder) - Questionable
LB Willie Young (knee) - Questionable

Series History
Link
The Lions are 71-96-5 against the Bears
Last Game: 1/3/2016, Lions 24 Bears 20
Last Loss: 12/30/2012, Bears 26 Lions 24
Last Loss in Chicago: 11/13/2011, Bears 37 Lions 13
Recent Games: The Lions have won the last 6 games in a row

No Culter = Bears get their first win as the Lions craptastic D won't be able to stop Hoyer. lol, yup dat da lions!

No Culter = Bears get their first win as the Lions craptastic D won't be able to stop Hoyer. lol, yup dat da lions!

I expect it to be a high scoring game but I can't think of one reason why we won't win..

I expect it to be a high scoring game but I can't think of one reason why we won't win..

LOL, it's the Lions, they'll find a way. But the good news is they'll be 4-0 in the true win column!

Last edited:
LOL, it's the Lions, they'll find a way.

And they're the Bears.. Or haven't you noticed.. Now if Hoyer was someone who could also scramble well I might think differently.

Last edited:
And they're the Bears.. Or haven't you noticed.. Now if Hoyer was someone who could also scramble well I might think differently.

The Lions don't pressure the QB at all though, he'll be better with all day to throw than Cutler would have been. 27-23 Bears

The Lions don't pressure the QB at all though, he'll be better with all day to throw than Cutler would have been. 27-23 Bears

Everything you say the Lions can't do Bears can't do.. and worse. Only thing the bears have going for them is being a home team..

Im hoping for a win. I don't see the lions smashing anyone with that shitty defense.

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/li...at-Bears/c9835d66-af82-4db5-a6e9-2fad5d108e60

The Lions listed receiver Marvin Jones Jr., tight end Eric Ebron, defensive end Wallace Gilberry, tackle Riley Reiff and defensive end Devin Taylor as questionable on Friday’s injury report, but all five are active.

Joining Levy, Ansah and Wilson on the Lions’ inactive list are: tackle Cornelius Lucas, offensive lineman Joe Dahl, cornerback Adairius Barnes and receiver Aaron Dobson.

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/li...at-Bears/c9835d66-af82-4db5-a6e9-2fad5d108e60

The Lions listed receiver Marvin Jones Jr., tight end Eric Ebron, defensive end Wallace Gilberry, tackle Riley Reiff and defensive end Devin Taylor as questionable on Friday?s injury report, but all five are active.

Joining Levy, Ansah and Wilson on the Lions? inactive list are: tackle Cornelius Lucas, offensive lineman Joe Dahl, cornerback Adairius Barnes and receiver Aaron Dobson.

At least we know we can get a true win. Hopefully we can get a real one today..

Why bother running? just throw it to the TE every play

Back