Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Detroit Tigers @ New York Mets 12:10 EST 4/4 G1 of DH

If I had just randomly read this game thread not knowing the outcome, I wouldve guessed the tigers lost 24-0. Good lord

tenor.gif

If I had just randomly read this game thread not knowing the outcome, I wouldve guessed the tigers lost 24-0. Good lord
Sports for ya. Should read reddit fans gave up after 2 innings and it was still 0-0.

How would you come to that conclusion? The score was constantly updated throughout the thread ;)

These base running gaffes are going to hurt this team if they continue. Ibanez has to hold when the 3B is even or in front of him. All's well that ends well, I suppose. Baty wasn't even required to check Ibanez there.

Casey Mize makes long-awaited return; Tigers rally to 5-0 start.
Tigers official site

Boxscore.

Tigers rally late, dump Mets in 11 innings in Game 1 to remain unbeaten.
Detnews

Detroit Tigers rookie Colt Keith hits clutch double in 6-3 win vs. Mets to stay undefeated.
Freep

Tigers are 5-0, beating Mets with more timely hits, bullpen dominance.
Mlive

These base running gaffes are going to hurt this team if they continue. Ibanez has to hold when the 3B is even or in front of him. All's well that ends well, I suppose. Baty wasn't even required to check Ibanez there.
That was mostly a run on first contact thing.. Is my guess. I have zero problems with it..

Casey Mize's successful return to the mound bodes well for Tigers future.
It had been 721 days since Casey Mize saw an MLB mound, and Thursday in Queens, he returned at Citi Field to take on the Mets in a much-anticipated comeback for Tigers fans.
MCBTB

Oh, wow.

Baseball is underway, and I guess our boys are off to an unexpectedly good start:

Nice.

Still trying to figure out the new board.

I’ll try to keep up.

Back