Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Steelers @ Lions *Sunday Night* Thread

Lol, dude isn’t even open. You realize it takes time for the ball to travel 30-40 yards downfield right? By the time the bank gets there the defender is only a couple steps away.

1 on 1 vs a safety. I'll take that. Few steps is all you ever get in the NFL. Looked like Jones was looking for the pass while he was in that 4 yard window. Why not make the throw while he is there? Anticipate him being open. Don't wait for him to be open.

Last edited:
I want to make an Ebron dropping his newborn joke, but I'll pass tonight

It's like they're trying to get Stafford killed

He's wide open and 6'3... why the fuck does he need to leap 10 ft in the air to catch it staff? Wtf

Jimmy bob's stinky red zone offense strikes again :/

Last edited:
Jim bob FG cooter offense

Staffords throws are less than great tonight so far, high, low, wobbly. Highest paid QB in the NFL.

Last edited:
Floating duck and there guy gets it and we dont .

Same old same old Lions !!!!!!

Last edited:
Back