Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 77 Tigers @ Astros Sat Jun 28th

94 from Nathan... about time...You blew someone away...

Big win. We were starting to look like the team that struggled to score runs for some 30 games, this was big to get back in the win column.

Excellent win!! The guy that can't hit unless we're up by over 4 comes through again with a huge hit!!!

Huh? Last 8 games we've scored 6, 10, 5, 8, 8, 6, 3 and 4.

what he posted makes sense if you think about it a little.

Last 2 games against a horrid team, we did diddly until the 9th inning both times.

Last night we got a gift run because of a shitty throw that should have been the 3rd out in the 9th, and tonight a 3 run shot with 2 outs in the 9th.

So yeah, it's safe to say the offense has still struggled last few games regardless of the final tally.

Huh? Last 8 games we've scored 6, 10, 5, 8, 8, 6, 3 and 4.

The last 2 games is what I was talking about, left a ton on base, very few clutch hits, terrible with the bases loaded, and we ran into a lot of outs on the bases. Good win.

what he posted makes sense if you think about it a little.

Last 2 games against a horrid team, we did diddly until the 9th inning both times.

Last night we got a gift run because of a shitty throw that should have been the 3rd out in the 9th, and tonight a 3 run shot with 2 outs in the 9th.

So yeah, it's safe to say the offense has still struggled last few games regardless of the final tally.

Yeah, I guess I see what you're saying. But it's really nothing like what we went through during that bad stretch. We were hitting the ball pretty good today. Just seemed to be hitting right at people and they made a couple great plays on D. Hell I'm happy this offense was able to score 7 runs the last 2 games with Miggy and VMart going a combined 0-18!! That's just crazy

The last 2 games is what I was talking about, left a ton on base, very few clutch hits, terrible with the bases loaded, and we ran into a lot of outs on the bases. Good win.

Davis had a couple bad at bats today, but I can't really remember any other hitters that really pissed me off with their at bat. Couple nice plays on d from Houston kept a few more runs off the board too.

We're probably not going to win a lot of games where Miggy and VMart combine to go 0-9 on consecutive nights.

They had won 7 in a row, they were due for a little bump in the road. The key is to minimize that bump, and hopefully they can do that. Today was a great win.

I honestly never thought I'd say this again, but Coke has been pretty decent the last 2 weeks.

Back