Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Lions @ Packers *Monday Night* Thread

I don't want to take anything away from the Lions D, they played well tonight, but Hundley looks terrible...the Packers are clearly done.

unfortunately we solidified what Abdullah is tonight. Quick back that gets injured too much and fumbles allot when he gets allot of touches. Just cant be your bell cow.

That is traditional thinking for sure. . Maybe we should try and throw to set up the run sometimes ?

Its the same thing , you do one to set up the other ...If we never tried to run then the linebackers wouldnt bite ..hence play action is useless . Id say it worked pretty good tonight

With that catch by Tate, the Lions have two 100+ yard receivers tonight.

I don't want to take anything away from the Lions D, they played well tonight, but Hundley looks terrible...the Packers are clearly done.

Hate to pile on the dude but I just don't see any indication Hundley will ever be a decent QB in this league. Packers are definitley not going to make the playoffs this year unless ARod comes back in a hurry.

unfortunately we solidified what Abdullah is tonight. Quick back that gets injured too much and fumbles allot when he gets allot of touches. Just cant be your bell cow.

What we figured out , is our O-line still sucks but when Ameer gets space he can make plays .

Back