Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Lions @ Packers *Monday Night* Thread

If you really love your son why would you want him to be a fan of the Lions? ;)

The late WCF "curse" is fading away...so hence these aren't your father's and/or grandfather's Lions teams in the coming seasons.

It's awesome lol. Now you'll notice that some of them won't post for a bit after a win. It's fkn mesmerizing

Who are you even talking about. You are so toxic it is ridiculous.
Give examples of these haters you are referring too. Saw praise for pretty much everyone outside of AA, which is understandable.

Who are you even talking about. You are so toxic it is ridiculous.
Give examples of these haters you are referring too. Saw praise for pretty much everyone outside of AA, which is understandable.

Stfu. They know who they are. Why though? You feeling guilty about something, clownboy? Lol. But i'm the one whose toxic??? You're top 3 on the negative train, dummy lol. Why don't you tell us how Stafford missed a couple open WRs yesterday on his TD passes.....but but but.....waaah. lol.

Last edited:
Stfu. They know who they are. Why though? You feeling guilty about something, clownboy? Lol. But i'm the one whose toxic??? You're top 3 on the negative train, dummy lol. Why don't you tell us how Stafford missed a couple open WRs yesterday on his TD passes.....but but but.....waaah. lol.

See here is you making things up again.
Show me anything negative I said about Stafford that game.

He was fantastic.

Showed great touch, good reads, nice pocket movement. It was one of the best games I've ever seen from him.

This is what QB play can be. If we could get even 90% of that performance for a season I would be very happy.

If you actually followed the thread.... you'd have seen us all praising staffords game. But instead you come in 2 hours after the game stating "bwa where is everyone now? Rsr ra waghhhhrg rar." We were all asleep fucktard. What the fuck is wrong with you?

He was fantastic.

Showed great touch, good reads, nice pocket movement. It was one of the best games I've ever seen from him.

This is what QB play can be. If we could get even 90% of that performance for a season I would be very happy.

We get that from Stafford when properly protected. We got that in the Steelers game. Great QB play. Marvin finished with two on Monday. Run game got one TD on Monday. Stafford played the same in both games.

He was fantastic.

Naaaaah, I didn't make shit up and I never do...

If you really love your son why would you want him to be a fan of the Lions? ;)

Haha! I get that a lot.

Having lived in both cities, I can say that an angry Lions fan is much more tolerable by outsiders than an arrogant, spoiled Packers fan. 25 consecutive years of HoF QB play as made that fanbase whiny and ignorant. Just two games into a season without Rodgers and they're losing their minds and want everyone fired.

Also because Fuck The Packers.

We get that from Stafford when properly protected. We got that in the Steelers game. Great QB play. Marvin finished with two on Monday. Run game got one TD on Monday. Stafford played the same in both games.

Its insane that this 3rd string LT that nobody has ever heard of is doing a much better job than a former 1st round pick. Oline play and Stafford are the key to everything this season. Balancing the offense just doesn't matter, keep Stafford upright and we can beat any team.

If you actually followed the thread.... you'd have seen us all praising staffords game. But instead you come in 2 hours after the game stating "bwa where is everyone now? Rsr ra waghhhhrg rar." We were all asleep fucktard. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Why are you so defensive, retard? Lol. You clowns are all the same. I never once asked where anyone was, you fucking schmuck lol.
And you're what's wrong with me. YOU. Come meet me at a Lions game and i'll show you :)

Last edited:
Its insane that this 3rd string LT that nobody has ever heard of is doing a much better job than a former 1st round pick. Oline play and Stafford are the key to everything this season. Balancing the offense just doesn't matter, keep Stafford upright and we can beat any team.

Mihalik struggled against Pit but did enough. Good game this past week in pass pro at least. Glad he is playing better. Robinson started solid too then regressed against Vikings and Panthers and Saints

Can't wait for Decker to be back. We may actually get to see our desired starting Oline play together for once

The blitz pickups were insanely good. Good preparation, good execution. Really fucked Dom Capers game plan.

Mihalik struggled against Pit but did enough. Good game this past week in pass pro at least. Glad he is playing better. Robinson started solid too then regressed against Vikings and Panthers and Saints

Can't wait for Decker to be back. We may actually get to see our desired starting Oline play together for once

For sure. This team is starting to come together at the perfect time. It sucks that we didn't squeak out at least 1 more W heading into the second half of the season. We could be sitting pretty right now, and basically be in a spot to run away with the division

For sure. This team is starting to come together at the perfect time. It sucks that we didn't squeak out at least 1 more W heading into the second half of the season. We could be sitting pretty right now, and basically be in a spot to run away with the division

Yep goal line offense away from 6-2 in Falcons and Steelers games. Like one yard in each game. But Lions still very much in it. Need 6-2 finish at least now. They have the talent to win all 8 remaining but it's tough to be that perfect even given the weaker opponents coming

Team would be 6-2 at least with a different OC. Just my opinion. JB has had his moments but man he needs to be better. I think we can all agree on that . I admit I can be as negative as they come to the lions because I have been watching to many losses since 1970. Coaches in football espically coordinator's really have a huge say in wins and losses . Matt is playing at a pretty high level this year we just can't waste it. (BTW I'm grandfathered in when it comes to bitching about playcalling lol).

Hopefully one day they will get over the top because Matt is going to to go to the HoF one day and I sure hope he has at least 1 Super Bowl win!!! I predicted 10-6 this year but I think I have gotten just about every game wrong in how it will happen lol.
Next three games are critical. We need to take all 3 !!!

JBC called some great calls yesterday. Especially to beat the blitz. That said there was better execution in pass protection. It's amazing they can't run it in from the one yard line though even though Abdullah did score on a pitch (good play call). We'll see if this continues or if we just start passing from the one now.

This offense needs to be consistent the rest of the year in order for me to not call for Cooters head after the season. Way too inconsistent and lackluster at times, even when Stafford has time. Hopefully they somewhat abandon the run from here on out. Its a waste of a down at this point

The blitz pickups were insanely good. Good preparation, good execution. Really fucked Dom Capers game plan.

He blitzed a ton. Nice job with picking it up for the most part and having designed plays that got the ball out quick. There were atleast 2 games this year we couldn't make them pay for bringing the house.... Minnesota and Carolina. Lesson learned this week.

Why are you so defensive, retard? Lol. You clowns are all the same. I never once asked where anyone was, you fucking schmuck lol.
And you're what's wrong with me. YOU. Come meet me at a Lions game and i'll show you :)

I'd love to go to a game with you guys. Come on out to the next away rams or chargers game!

Back