Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Lions @ Packers *Monday Night* Thread

And they'll call a couple of questionable ones on Lang just to rub it in

Brett hudly this Brett hudly that, slobber slobber slobber, I think that entire hour plus pre game spent 10 total mins on the lions, Monday night Packers slobberfest

Last edited:
been watching for 45 min. They've done 3 different little excerpts on hundley....0 on our entire team. That should tell you how important we are. Well they quickly discussed how Stafford needs to complete passes in the red zone and how ansah can't sack the qb.... but that's impossible cause only haters say those things.

Last edited:
If GB didn't have a bye week I'd be a lot more confident in this game. I still think we win. Our offense finally finds the end zone a few times this week. Defense needs to keep creating turnovers.

Don't worry hundley.... I'm sure we will turn those stats right around for ya.

I don't care for they way Hudly struts around lions need to knock some of that confidence of his shoulder

Half a quarter gone. Thanks Austin . Guys look ready .

Come on d .

been watching for 45 min. They've done 3 different little excerpts on hundley....0 on our entire team. That should tell you how important we are. Well they quickly discussed how Stafford needs to complete passes in the red zone and how ansah can't sack the qb.... but that's impossible cause only haters say those things.

Eastern Seaboard Prejudiced Network have been unabashed Packer-backers since like forever.

Last edited:
No wonder we don't get sacks, our DTs fall down in the middle of nowhere

Back