Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Browns @ Lions Thread

Gurley can run the ball and Rams have a good D too. Rams can for sure win that game.

And at Carolina and at Atlanta are very tough too. Vikings could lose their 4 games in a row

Could, but wont. They can also win 3 of the 4. I think the Lions beat them at home, and they beat Carolina, Atlanta, and the Rams.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Minnesota is one of the best in the NFL, sucks to say. Good in every aspect of the game, week in and week out.

Stafford better QB rating
3.9 YPC only for Vikings run game as Detroits stink too but improved this week against toughest rush defense in Cle
Lions forced 7 more turnovers on defense than Vikings
Lions better ST
80.8 rating allowed by Vikings. 82.8 for Detroit so close there
3.4 YPC for Vikings and now 4.0 for Detroit after 200 yard day (was 3.7 even without Ngata)

Lions are better in areas and very close in defensive others.

Lions are a more balanced team. And Lions have played the tougher teams so far.

Last edited:
Stafford better QB rating
3.9 YPC only for Vikings run game as Detroits stink too but improved this week against toughest rush defense in Cle
Lions forced 7 more turnovers on defense than Vikings
Lions better ST
80.8 rating allowed by Vikings. 82.8 for Detroit so close there
3.4 YPC for Vikings and now 4.0 for Detroit after 200 yard day (was 3.7 even without Ngata)

Lions are better in areas and very close in defensive others.

Lions are a more balanced team. And Lions have played the tougher teams so far.

Lions surrender 5 more points per contest. This defense was legitimate with Ngata, now its struggling against the run. That's a huge problem imo. If we would've been able to shut down Cleveland's run game, how badly would we have beat Cleveland? The loss of Ngata was huge imo. It singlehandedly gives offenses more ways to beat/hurt the Lions. Not saying we can't right the ship, but replacing Ngata has got to be a priority this off season. Need that plug in the middle

Last edited:
I'm not a huge believer in the Vikings, but I'm running out of reasons to not be.

The only things I can say that is they have had their share of home games already. They have the rams at home next week. Then have 4 of the next 5 on the road, including 3 in a row.

Well, the Vikings are 7-2, and the Lions are 5-4.

So, the Vikings are better.

That was tough.

Lions surrender 5 more points per contest

More defensive TDs scored on the Lions due to Staffords injury. 4 defensive TDs on them. Plus more injuries for Lions defense.

If Ansah was healthy like Griffen, it would be very different

But you can't ignore all the information I gave you

QB rating allowed is very close, YPC, Lions force more turnovers than Minnesota. Lions defense despite injuries is good

And Vikings played not many good offense. Skins may be the best and they gave up 30 to them

Lions score 3 PPG more on offense than Minnesota

Last edited:
Also we beat the Vikings in their house. They had 5 home games and a London game in the first half.

Baltimore, Chicago, Green Bay without Rodgers most of game, Cleveland, Tampa are all bad teams with bad offenses

Saints was legit but Saints struggled to start the year and the game was in Minnesota. And at Washington solid road win but gave up 30.

We'll see what Minnesota has in the next four games. They go 2-2, Lions can go 4-0 in the next 4 and Lions are in first.

Last edited:
More defensive TDs scored on the Lions due to Staffords injury. 4 defensive TDs on them. Plus more injuries for Lions defense.

If Ansah was healthy like Griffen, it would be very different

But you can't ignore all the information I gave you

QB rating allowed is very close, YPC, Lions force more turnovers than Minnesota. Lions defense despite injuries is good

And Vikings played not many good offense. Skins may be the best and they gave up 30 to them

Lions score 3 PPG more on offense than Minnesota

Griffen is better than Ansah. Btw, Griffen didn't play yesterday, just like Ansah

Scary thing is with multiple QBs the Vikings offense has out performed the Lions offense. Once you take out the 6 Defensive/Special teams TDs the lions have scored viking are scoring more PPG.
Yet I still dont fully buy into them. This weeks game should be interesting

Also we beat the Vikings in their house. They had 5 home games and a London game in the first half.

Baltimore, Chicago, Green Bay without Rodgers most of game, Cleveland, Tampa are all bad teams with bad offenses

Saints was legit but Saints struggled to start the year and the game was in Minnesota. And at Washington solid road win but gave up 30.

We'll see what Minnesota has in the next four games. They go 2-2, Lions can go 4-0 in the next 4 and Lions are in first.

I think the Vikings are a better team than when we played them, plus we are worse at home. Might lose to them at home. Might

The Saints game was also when MN still had their starting QB. Now they are using their backup.

The Saints game was also when MN still had their starting QB. Now they are using their backup.

Keenum is better lately. They had their starting left tackle to protect whoever was there. They had better defensive health to keep the score down so Keenum doesn't have to score many points. They played easier teams to make life easier for Keenum

Bradford, Keenum and Bridgewater are all the same guy/game manager and all worse than Stafford

Not sure how I feel about that Saints game. The Saints looked awful to start the year, especially the defense. Go back and read the articles after week 2...nothing but doom and gloom for the Saints, then they turned it around big time. I definitely think they were a better team when they played the Lions.

Not sure how I feel about that Saints game. The Saints looked awful to start the year, especially the defense. Go back and read the articles after week 2...nothing but doom and gloom for the Saints, then they turned it around big time. I definitely think they were a better team when they played the Lions.

They figured some things out on the back end.

Bills, Bears, Lions with injured Stafford and 3rd string LT and banged up RT and no Lang, Panthers with Cam off, Green Bay without Rodgers, Miami, Tampa Bay.

Saints played 6 bad offenses and a really banged up Lions offense that had 5 fluke turnovers. And Lions scored 38 too (though 14 from D/ST)

They figured some things out on the back end.

Bills, Bears, Lions with injured Stafford and 3rd string LT and banged up RT and no Lang, Panthers with Cam off, Green Bay without Rodgers, Miami, Tampa Bay.

Saints played 6 bad offenses and a really banged up Lions offense that had 5 fluke turnovers. And Lions scored 38 too (though 14 from D/ST)

LOL....5 fluke turnovers...STFU

There's a gross part of me that hopes this team loses, Minnesota cliches this thing early, and the organization can continue to get serious about starting over the right way and throw this coaching staff the hell out of town.

This team currently constructed doesn't have a snowball's chance to win a playoff game.

LOL....5 fluke turnovers...STFU

Stafford wasn't mobile at all. Allowed the 2 fumbles for TDs. Crazy tip pick because immobile Stafford couldn't change the throwing lane. All 5 turnovers were crazy and due to injury

Saints got to play us on the perfect injured weekend. They play in Week 11, Lions win that game

Stafford wasn't mobile at all. Allowed the 2 fumbles for TDs. Crazy tip pick because immobile Stafford couldn't change the throwing lane. All 5 turnovers were crazy and due to injury

Saints got to play us on the perfect injured weekend. They play in Week 11, Lions win that game

you are a moron

Back