Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Browns @ Lions Thread

It's a shame the Pistons aren't playing earlier today

This team blows, its only as good as Stafford FEELS like playing that day. I'm kinda over Stafford at this point. You can't EVER start out this poorly against the worst team in football

This team blows, its only as good as Stafford FEELS like playing that day. I'm kinda over Stafford at this point. You can't EVER start out this poorly against the worst team in football

As bad as it has been, I'm fairly certain he is not trying to play this poorly.

Lmao
Guess I was possible wrong . Nice no show so far Jimmy C.

Wake your team up you dipshit .

And here i decided to not start watching up until later in the game jimmy .

Last edited:
Browns are all over the pass plays like they know the calls

Last edited:
Looks like the Lions are going to run the Prater offense today

Don't care if they come back and win. With this coaching staff, they'll never leave the Thanksgiving kiddie table.

Just tuned in, looks like I should have stayed tuned out.

Browns most points scored in the 1st quarter since October of last year...only the Lions

Would you trade Stafford to the jags for lb t Smith, cb jalen Ramsey and de fowler jr?

Last edited:
Browns got a bad spot too...and Caldwell is challenging lol

Back